The interbank market puzzle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franklin Allen & Xian Gu & Oskar Kowalewksi, 2018. "The Interbank Market Puzzle," Working Papers 2018-ACF-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Allen, Franklin & Covi, Giovanni & Gu, Xian & Kowalewski, Oskar & Montagna, Mattia, 2020. "The interbank market puzzle," Bank of England working papers 862, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- HORIKAWA Takumi & MATSUI Yujiro & GEMMA Yasufumi, 2021. "A Network Analysis of the JGB Repo Market," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 21-E-14, Bank of Japan.
- Harrison, Michael & Nakajima, Jouchi & Shabani, Mimoza, 2022. "An evolution of global and regional banking networks: A focus on Japanese banks’ international expansion," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-120, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Angelo D'Andrea & Nicola Limodio, 2019. "High-Speed Internet, Financial Technology and Banking in Africa," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19124, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Edoardo Gaffeo & Lucio Gobbi & Massimo Molinari, 2019. "Liquidity contagion with a â€œfirst-in/first-outâ€ seniority of claims," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(4), pages 2572-2579.
- Anastasios Demertzidis, 2019. "Interbank transactions on the intraday frequency: -Different market states and the effects of the financial crisis-," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201932, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordscentrality; community detection; interbank market; networks; trust;
All these keywords.
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2020-03-02 (Banking)
- NEP-MON-2020-03-02 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-NET-2020-03-02 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2020-03-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:20202374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Official Publications (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.