Faculty of Economics Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
Austin Robinson Building, Sidgwick Avenue, Cambridge CB3 9DD
RePEc:edi:fecamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Casarico, A. & Lattanzio, S., 2019. "What Firms Do: Gender Inequality in Linked Employer-Employee Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1966, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Casarico, A. & Lattanzio, S., 2019.
"What Firms Do: Gender Inequality in Linked Employer-Employee Data,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1966, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jaan Masso & Jaanika Meriküll & Priit Vahter, 2020. "The Role Of Firms In The Gender Wage Gap," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 120, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2019-08-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2019-08-12. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2019-08-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2019-08-12. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2019-08-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Salvatore Lattanzio should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.