Report NEP-LMA-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sang Yoon (Tim) Lee & Yongseok Shin, 2019. "Horizontal and Vertical Polarization: Task-Specific Technological Change in a Multi-Sector Economy," Working Papers 888, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Casarico, A. & Lattanzio, S., 2019. "What Firms Do: Gender Inequality in Linked Employer-Employee Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1966, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Priyaranjan Jha & Antonio Rodriguez-Lopez, 2019. "Monopsonistic Labor Markets and International Trade," Working Papers 192001, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Xue, Sen & Kidd, Michael P. & Le, Anh T. & Kirk, Kathy & Martin, Nicholas G., 2019. "The Role of Locus of Control in Education, Occupation, Income and Healthy Habits: Evidence from Australian Twins," GLO Discussion Paper Series 371, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Luca Pellerano & Eleonora Porreca & Furio C. Rosati, 2019. "The Income Elasticity of Child Labour: Do Cash Transfers Have an Impact on the Poorest Children?," CEIS Research Paper 466, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 01 Aug 2019.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Conti, Maurizio & Sulis, Giovanni, 2019. "Employment Protection and Firm-provided Training: Quasi-experimental Evidence from a Labour Market Reform," GLO Discussion Paper Series 368, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Alessandro Arrighetti & Eleonora Bartoloni & Fabio Landini & Chiara Pollio, 2019. "Exuberant Proclivity Towards Non-Standard Employment:Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 1905, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.
- Mandal, Biswajit & Ghosh, Sujata, 2019. "Reformatory Policies and Factor Prices in a Developing Economy with Informal Sector," GLO Discussion Paper Series 367, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Taro Kimura & Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Tomohiro Sugo, 2019. "Decreasing Wage Returns to Human Capital: Analysis of Wage and Job Experience Using Micro Data of Workers," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-12, Bank of Japan.
- David Kunst, 2019. "Deskilling among Manufacturing Production Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-050/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Dec 2020.
- Bryan, M.; & Roberts, J.; & Sechel, C.;, 2019. "The Effect of Mental Health on Employment:Accounting for Selection Bias," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Giammarco Alderotti & Daniele Vignoli & Michela Baccini & Anna Matysiak, 2019. "Employment Uncertainty and Fertility: A Network Meta-Analysis of European Research Findings," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2019_06, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Maximilian Bach & Josefine Koebe & Frauke H. Peter, 2019. "Long Run Effects of Universal Childcare on Personality Traits," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1815, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Englmaier, Florian & Leider, Steve, 2019. "Managerial Payoff and Gift-Exchange in the Field," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 178, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Hafner, Lucas & Lochner, Benjamin, 2019. "Do minimum wages improve self-rated health? : Evidence from a natural experiment," IAB-Discussion Paper 201917, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Deng, Weiguang & Li, Dayang & Zhou, Dong, 2019. "Beauty and Job Accessibility: New Evidence from a Field Experiment," GLO Discussion Paper Series 369, Global Labor Organization (GLO).