Report NEP-HRM-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Patrick KampkÃ¶tter issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamamura, Eiji & Ohtake, Fumio, 2019. "Firm- specific human capital in different market conditions: evidence from the Japanese football league," MPRA Paper 94977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Englmaier, Florian & Leider, Steve, 2019. "Managerial Payoff and Gift-Exchange in the Field," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 178, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Bloom, Nicholas & Brynjolfsson, Erik & Foster, Lucia & Jarmin, Ron & Patnaik, Megha & Saporta-Eksten, Itay & Van Reenen, John, 2019. "What drives differences in management practices?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101175, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Casarico, A. & Lattanzio, S., 2019. "What Firms Do: Gender Inequality in Linked Employer-Employee Data," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1966, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Agata Maida & Daniela Sonedda, 2019. "“Getting out of the starting gate on the right foot: employment effects of investment in human capital”," CeRP Working Papers 191, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Taro Kimura & Yoshiyuki Kurachi & Tomohiro Sugo, 2019. "Decreasing Wage Returns to Human Capital: Analysis of Wage and Job Experience Using Micro Data of Workers," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-12, Bank of Japan.
- Sokolov, D. & Zavyalova, E., 2019. "Human Resource Management and Knowledge Management Strategies: Looking for a Fit," Working Papers 16079, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- DiGabriele, Jim & Ojo, Marianne, 2017. "The efficiency wage hypothesis and the role of corporate governance in firm performance," MPRA Paper 94914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blake Rayfield & Omer Unsal, 2019. "Employee Disputes and Innovation Performance: Evidence from Pharmaceutical Industry," NFI Working Papers 2019-WP-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.