|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Kirti, Divya, 2018. "When gambling for resurrection is too risky," ESRB Working Paper Series 69, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Divya Kirti, 2018. "Lending Standards and Output Growth," IMF Working Papers 18/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Divya Kirti, 2017. "Why Do Bank-Dependent Firms Bear Interest-Rate Risk?," IMF Working Papers 17/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Divya Kirti & Vijay Narasiman, 2017. "How is the likelihood of fire sales in a crisis affected by the interaction of various bank regulations?," IMF Working Papers 17/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Divya Kirti, 2017. "When Gambling for Resurrection is Too Risky," IMF Working Papers 17/180, International Monetary Fund.
- Divya Kirti, 2017. "What Are Reference Rates For?," IMF Working Papers 17/13, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Divya Kirti, 2017.
"Why Do Bank-Dependent Firms Bear Interest-Rate Risk?,"
IMF Working Papers
17/3, International Monetary Fund.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Fulvia Fringuellotti & Steven Ongena, 2018. "Fixed rate versus adjustable rate mortgages: evidence from euro area banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1176, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Divya Kirti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.