Report NEP-MON-2022-07-25This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moritz Grebe & Peter Tillmann, 2022. "Household Expectations and Dissent Among Policymakers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202226, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Erwan Gautier & Cristina Conflitti & Riemer P. Faber & Brian Fabo & Ludmila Fadejeva & Valentin Jouvanceau & Jan-Oliver Menz & Teresa Messner & Pavlos Petroulas & Pau Roldan-Blanco & Fabio Rumler & Se, 2022. "New Facts on Consumer Price Rigidity in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2022/03, Latvijas Banka.
- Diana Gabrielyan & Lenno UuskÃ¼la, 2022. "Inflation Expectations And Consumption With Machine Learning," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 142, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Pei Kuang & Kaushik Mitra & Li Tang, 2022. "Output Gap Estimation and Monetary Policy with Imperfect Knowledge," Discussion Papers 22-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Pawel Zabczyk & Marcin Kolasa & Sahil Ravgotra, 2022. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Dynamics in a Behavioral Open Economy Model," IMF Working Papers 2022/112, International Monetary Fund.
- William Gatt & Germano Ruisi, 2022. "The spillover of euro area shocks to the Maltese economy," CBM Working Papers WP/03/2022, Central Bank of Malta.
- Holtfort, Thomas & Horsch, Andreas & Schwarz, Joachim, 2022. "Economic, technological and social drivers of cryptocurrency market evolution and its managerial impact," Freiberg Working Papers 2022/01, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Weicheng Lian & Andreas Freitag, 2022. "Inflation Dynamics in Advanced Economies: A Decomposition into Cyclical and Non-Cyclical Factors," IMF Working Papers 2022/091, International Monetary Fund.
- Patrick A. Imam & Oumar Diallo & Steve Loris Gui-Diby, 2022. "Do Monetary Policy Outcomes Promote Stability in Fragile Settings?," IMF Working Papers 2022/096, International Monetary Fund.
- Breinlich, Holger & Leromain, Elsa & Novy, Dennis & Sampson, Thomas, 2022. "The Brexit vote, inflation and U.K living standards," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 111602, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Ehrmann & Robin Tietz & Bauke Visser, 2022. "Voting Right Rotation, Behavior of Committee Members and Financial Market Reactions: Evidence from the U.S. Federal Open Market Committee," IMF Working Papers 2022/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Mr. Charles M. Kahn & Jihad Alwazir & Mr. Manmohan Singh, 2022. "Digital Money and Central Bank Operations," IMF Working Papers 2022/085, International Monetary Fund.
- Xiang Fang & Yang Liu & Nikolai Roussanov, 2022. "Getting to the Core: Inflation Risks Within and Across Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 30169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Adam I. Noble, 2022. "How Could Oil Price and Policy Rate Hikes Affect the Near-Term Inflation Outlook?," Liberty Street Economics 20220624, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Lauren Lambie-Hanson & Paul S. Willen, 2022. "Lessons Learned from Mortgage Borrower Policies and Outcomes during the COVID-19 Pandemic," Current Policy Perspectives 94444, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ms. Adina Popescu, 2022. "Cross-Border Central Bank Digital Currencies, Bank Runs and Capital Flows Volatility," IMF Working Papers 2022/083, International Monetary Fund.
- Sascha Buetzer, 2022. "Advancing the Monetary Policy Toolkit through Outright Transfers," IMF Working Papers 2022/087, International Monetary Fund.
- Froemel, Maren & Joyce, Michael & Kaminska, Iryna, 2022. "The local supply channel of QE: evidence from the Bank of England’s gilt purchases," Bank of England working papers 980, Bank of England.
- Nordine Abidi & Matteo Falagiarda & Ixart Miquel-Flores, 2022. "Quantitative Easing and Credit Rating Agencies," IMF Working Papers 2022/113, International Monetary Fund.
- Ayelen Banegas & Christopher Finch, 2022. "Interest Rates Expectations and Flow Dynamics in High Yield Corporate Debt Mutual funds," FEDS Notes 2022-06-17-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ms. Prachi Mishra & Mr. Divya Kirti & Yang Liu & Jan Strasky & Soledad Martinez Peria, 2022. "Tracking Economic and Financial Policies During COVID-19: An Announcement-Level Database," IMF Working Papers 2022/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Hugh Montag, 2021. "On the Welfare Costs of Perceptions Biases," Economic Working Papers 535, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Kaminska, Iryna & Mumtaz, Haroon, 2022. "Monetary policy transmission during QE times: role of expectations and term premia channels," Bank of England working papers 978, Bank of England, revised 31 Aug 2022.
- Giovanni D'Alessio & Riccardo De Bonis & Matteo Piazza & Luigi Infante & Giorgio Nuzzo & Silvia Sabatini & Francesca Zanichelli & Romina Gambacorta & Guido de Blasio & Stefano Federico & Juri Marcucci, 2022. "Statistics for economic analysis: the experience of the Bank of Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 693, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Masahiko Shibamoto, 2022. "Cyclical Activity and Inflation under Secular Stagnation: Empirical Evidence Using Data on Japan's Lost Decades," Discussion Paper Series DP2022-32, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Alexander Dietrich & Edward S. Knotek & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Robert W. Rich & Raphael Schoenle & Michael Weber, 2022. "Greater Than the Sum of the Parts: Aggregate vs. Aggregated Inflation Expectations," Working Papers 22-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Andrea Giorgio Tosato, 2022. "Considerations on the Monetary Policy Framework of the European Central Bank," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2022, Central Bank of Malta.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Michalis-Panayiotis Papafilis, 2022. "The credit channel of monetary transmission in the US: Is it a bank lending channel, a balance sheet channel, or both, or neither?," Working Papers 300, Bank of Greece.
- Takahashi, Yuta & Takayama, Naoki, 2022. "Hidden Stagflation," Discussion Paper Series 733, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.