Report NEP-ENE-2021-12-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Malliet & Frédéric Reynés & Gissela Landa & Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Aurélien Saussay, 2020. "Assessing Short‑Term and Long‑Term Economic and Environmental Effects of the COVID‑19 Crisis in France," Post-Print hal-03403038, HAL.
- Shenghao Feng & Keyu Zhang & Xiujian Peng, 2021. "Elasticity of Substitution Between Electricity and Non-Electric Energy in the Context of Carbon Neutrality in China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-323, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Harding, Matthew & Kettler, Kyle & Lamarche, Carlos & Ma, Lala, 2021. "The (Alleged) Environmental and Social Benefits of Dynamic Pricing," IZA Discussion Papers 14846, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Samuel Kortum & David A. Weisbach, 2021. "Optimal Unilateral Carbon Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 9409, CESifo.
- Robert J R Elliott & Puyang Sun & Tong Zhu, 2021. "Energy Abundance, the Geographical Distribution of Manufacturing, and International Trade," Discussion Papers 21-16, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Oleg Badunenko & Marzio Galeotti & Lester C. Hunt, 2021. "Better to grow or better to improve? Measuring environmental efficiency in OECD countries with a Stochastic Environmental Kuznets Frontier," Working Papers 2021.28, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jiangwei Liu & Xiaohong Huang, 2021. "Forecasting Crude Oil Price Using Event Extraction," Papers 2111.09111, arXiv.org.
- Philip Adams, 2021. "Zero Greenhouse Gas Emissions by 2050: What it means for the Australian Economy, Industries and Regions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-324, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kilian, Lutz, 2021. "Facts and fiction in oil market modeling," CFS Working Paper Series 661, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Sébastien Marchand & Damien Cubizol & Elda Nasho Ah-Pine & Huanxiu Guo, 2021. "Environmental News Emotion and Air Pollution in China," Working Papers hal-03448375, HAL.
- Ximeng Fang & Lorenz Goette & Bettina Rockenbach & Matthias Sutter & Verena Tiefenbeck & Samuel Schoeb & Thorsten Staake, 2020. "Complementarities in Behavioral Interventions: Evidence From a Field Experiment on Energy Conservation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_149v2, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Ximeng Fang & Lorenz Goette & Bettina Rockenbach & Matthias Sutter & Verena Tiefenbeck & Samuel Schoeb & Thorsten Staake, 2020. "Complementarities in Behavioral Interventions: Evidence From a Field Experiment on Energy Conservation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_149v1, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Mira Toumi, 2022. "Reducing consumption of electricity: A field experiment in Monaco with boosts and goal setting," Post-Print halshs-03402212, HAL.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2021. "Carpooling: User Profiles and Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 14736, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cheng, Zhiming & Guo, Liwen & Smyth, Russell & Tani, Massimiliano, 2021. "Childhood Adversity and Energy Poverty," IZA Discussion Papers 14809, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sofia Teives Henriques & Paul Sharp & Xanthi Tsoukli & Christian Vedel, 2021. "Resilience, Adaptability and Transformability: Danish Butter Factories in the Face of Coal Shortages," Working Papers 0220, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Xin Sheng & Won Joong Kim & Rangan Gupta, 2021. "The Impacts of Oil Price Volatility on Financial Stress: Is the COVID-19 Period Different?," Working Papers 202184, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Disha, 2021. "Free Power, Irrigation and Groundwater Depletion: Impact of the Farm Electricity Policy of Punjab, India," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315001, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dalya Elmalt & Mr. Divya Kirti & Ms. Deniz O Igan, 2021. "Limits to Private Climate Change Mitigation," IMF Working Papers 2021/112, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Budolfson & Francis Dennig & Frank Errickson & Simon Feindt & Maddalena Ferranna & Marc Fleurbaey & David Klenert & Ulrike Kornek & Kevin Kuruc & Aurélie Méjean & Wei Peng & Noah Scovronick & Dea, 2021. "Protecting the poor with a carbon tax and equal per capita dividend," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-03462781, HAL.
- Hinsche, Isabelle Cathérine, 2021. "A greenium for the next generation EU green bonds: Analysis of a potential green bond premium and its drivers," CFS Working Paper Series 663, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Benjamin Jones & Viet Nguyen-Tien & Robert J R Elliott, 2021. "The EV Revolution: Critical Material Supply Chains, Trade, and Development," Discussion Papers 21-15, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Lutz Kilian & Xiaoqing Zhou, 2021. "The Impact of Rising Oil Prices on U.S. Inflation and Inflation Expectations in 2020-23," Working Papers 2116, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David Grover & Swaroop Rao, 2020. "Inequality, unemployment, and poverty impacts of mitigation investment: evidence from the CDM in Brazil and implications for a post-2020 mechanism," Post-Print hal-03404189, HAL.
- Kapeller, Jakob & Leitch, Stuart & Wildauer, Rafae, 2021. "Is a €10 trillion European climate investment initiative fiscally sustainable?," ifso working paper series 16, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute for Socio-Economics (ifso).
- Stergiou, Eirini & Rigas, Nikos & Kounetas, Konstantinos, 2021. "Environmental Productivity and Convergence of European Manufacturing Industries. Are they Under Pressure?," MPRA Paper 110780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Fontagné & Erica Perego & Gianluca Santoni, 2021. "Horizon 2050 : où la dynamique actuelle mène-t-elle l'économie mondiale ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-03436070, HAL.
- Eloi Laurent, 2020. "The European Green Deal : Bring back the new," Post-Print hal-03403011, HAL.
- Cardenas, J. C. & Jaramillo, F & León, D & López, M. & Rodríguez, M & Zuleta, H, 2021. "With a little help from my friends: Debt Renegotiation and Climate Change," Documentos de Trabajo 019732, Universidad del Rosario.
- Ma, Wanglin & Ma, Wanglin & Zheng, Hongyun, 2021. "Impacts of Cooking Fuel Choices on Subjective Well-Being: Insights from Rural China," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315149, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gözlügöl, Alperen A., 2021. "The clash of 'E' and 'S' of ESG: Just transition on the path to net zero and the implications for sustainable corporate governance and finance," SAFE Working Paper Series 325, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Ferguson, Beth & Sanguinetti, Angela PhD, 2021. "Environmental Design for Micromobility and Public Transit," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt5gb6h1j5, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Passmore, Reid & Watkins, Kari E. & Guensler, Randall, 2021. "BikewaySim Technology Transfer: City of Atlanta, Georgia," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt23n9389j, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Céline Antonin, 2020. "Pétrole : chronique d’un effondrement," Post-Print hal-03403044, HAL.
- Luis Guillermo Becerra-Valbuena & Jorge A. Bonilla, 2021. "Climatic shocks, air quality, and health at birth in Bogotá," PSE Working Papers halshs-03429482, HAL.
- Eleni Theodorou & Spyros Spyrou & Georgina Christou, 2021. "There is no Plan(et) B: youth activism in the fight against climate change in Cyprus," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 166, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Arogundade, Sodiq & Hassan, Adewale & Bila, Santos, 2021. "Diaspora Income, Financial Development and Ecological footprint in Africa," MPRA Paper 110819, University Library of Munich, Germany.