Report NEP-FDG-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Odhiambo, Nicholas M. & Nyasha, Shiella & Zerihun, Mulatu F. & Tipoy, Christian, 2018. "Financial market evolution in Africa: Is it demand-following or supply-leading?," Working Papers 24412, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Matías Braun & Francisco Parro & Patricio Valenzuela, 2017. "Inequality, Finance, and Growth," Documentos de Trabajo 329, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Kirti, Divya, 2018. "Lending standards and output growth," ESRB Working Paper Series 79, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Julian Kozlowski, 2017. "Long-Term Finance and Investment with Frictional Asset Markets," Working Papers 2018-12, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Joseph Massil & Sandrine Kablan & Jacques Landry, 2018. "Does Central Bank’s maturity matter for economic growth? [La maturité des Banques Centrales influence -t-elle la croissance économique ?]," Working Papers halshs-01828496, HAL.
- Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2018. "Systemic Crisis and Growth Revisited: Has the Global Financial Crisis Marked a New Era?," IEER Working Papers 112, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Stefano Banfi & Sekyu Choi, 2018. "Sorting On-line and On-time," Documentos de Trabajo 337, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.