|Postal Address:||Oskar Morgerstern Platz 1, 1090 Wien, Austria|
|Phone:||+43 1 4277 37448|
- Sandro Shelegia & Daniel Garcia, 2015. "Consumer Search with Observational Learning," Vienna Economics Papers 1502, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Garcia & Jun Honda & Maarten Janssen, 2015. "The Double Diamond Paradox," Vienna Economics Papers 1504, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Garcia, Daniel, 2014. "Branding and Collusion in Vertically Differentiated Industries," MPRA Paper 54010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel García & Joaquím Coleff, 2013. "Information Provision in Procurement Auctions," Vienna Economics Papers 1306, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Garcia, Daniel, 2012. "Communication and Information Acquisition in Networks," MPRA Paper 55481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Apr 2014.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (5) 2013-10-02 2014-03-15 2014-05-17 2015-02-05 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2013-10-02 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2014-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-IPR: Intellectual Property Rights (1) 2014-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (4) 2013-10-02 2014-05-17 2015-02-05 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (2) 2014-03-15 2015-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniel Garcia should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.