Report NEP-IND-2014-03-15This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia, Daniel, 2014. "Branding and Collusion in Vertically Differentiated Industries," MPRA Paper 54010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12808 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Uncertain Efficiency Gains and Merger Policy," FEP Working Papers 527, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bronwyn H. Hall & Hanna Hottenrott, 2014. "Patents as Quality Signals? The Implications for Financing Constraints on R&D," NBER Working Papers 19947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuanjing Li, 2014. "Vertical Structure and Forward Contract in Electricity Market," Working Papers 2014-117, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sami Debbichi & Walid Hichri, 2014. "Market Power and Collusion on Interconnection Phone Market in Tunisia : What Lessons from International Experiences," Working Papers 1411, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Francois-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis," Working Papers hal-00952999, HAL.
- Mamello Amelia Nchake, Lawrence Edwards and Neil Rankin, 2014. "Price setting behaviour in Lesotho: Stylised facts from consumer retail prices," Working Papers 417, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- SÃ¸ren Rud Kristensen & Luigi Siciliani & Matt Sutton, 2014. "Optimal Price-Setting in Pay for Performance Schemes in Health Care," Discussion Papers 14/03, Department of Economics, University of York.