Vertical Structure and Forward Contract in Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Littlechild Stephen C., 2002. "Competition in Retail Electricity Supply," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-26, June.
- Frank A. Wolak, 2007. "Quantifying the supply-side benefits from forward contracting in wholesale electricity markets," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1179-1209.
- Green, Richard J & Newbery, David M, 1992.
"Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 929-953, October.
- Green, Richard & Newbery, David M G, 1991. "Competition in the British Electricity Spot Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Powell, Andrew, 1993. "Trading Forward in an Imperfect Market: The Case of Electricity in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(417), pages 444-453, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Amél Belanès & Khaled Guesmi, 2014.
"Tests of Financial Market Contagion: Evolutionary Cospectral Analysis V.S. Wavelet Analysis,"
2014-577, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Amél Belanès, 2014. "Tests of Financial Market Contagion: Evolutionary Cospectral Analysis V.S. Wavelet Analysis," Working Papers 2014-62, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-518 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-535 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nejat, Payam & Jomehzadeh, Fatemeh & Taheri, Mohammad Mahdi & Gohari, Mohammad & Abd. Majid, Muhd Zaimi, 2015. "A global review of energy consumption, CO2 emissions and policy in the residential sector (with an overview of the top ten CO2 emitting countries)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 843-862.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-514 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-469 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-549 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-523 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2014-03-15 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2014-03-15 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipg:wpaper:2014-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ingmar Schumacher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipagpfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.