Report NEP-COM-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jullien, Bruno & Reisinger, Markus & Rey, Patrick, 2017. "Vertical Foreclosure and Multi-Segment Competition," TSE Working Papers 17-876, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ioannis N. Pinopoulos, 2018. "Input price discrimination with secret linear contracting," Discussion Paper Series 2018_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2018.
- Yongmin Chen & Jianpei Li & Marius Schwartz, 2017. "Competitive Differential Pricing," Working Papers gueconwpa~17-17-10, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Peitz, Martin, 2017. "Platform Competition: Who Benefits from Multihoming?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Régis Chenavaz & Corina Paraschiv & Gabriel Turinici, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing of New Products in Competitive Markets: A Mean-Field Game Approach," Working Papers hal-01592958, HAL.
- Daniel Garcia, 2017. "Dynamic Pricing with Search Frictions," CESifo Working Paper Series 6765, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luigi Brighi & Marcello D'Amato, 2017. "Strategic Effects of Investment and Private Information: The Incumbent’s Curse," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 134, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- d’ASPREMONT Claude & DOS SANTOS FERREIRA Rodolphe, 2017. "The Dixit-Stiglitz economy with a ‘small group’ of firms: A simple and robust equilibrium markup formula," CORE Discussion Papers 2017032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "Coordination Costs, Market Size, and the Choice of Technology," MPRA Paper 83161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LAMAS Alejandro & CHEVALIER Philippe, 2017. "Joint dynamic pricing and lot-sizing under competition," CORE Discussion Papers 2017023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Janssen, Maarten & Roy, Santanu, 2017. "Regulating False Disclosure," CEPR Discussion Papers 12450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Boyer, Marcel & Ross, Thomas W. & Winter, Ralph, 2017. "The Rise of Economics in Competition Policy: : A Canadian Perspective," TSE Working Papers 17-869, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Naoto Aoyama & Emilson C.D. Silva, 2017. "Asymmetric Innovation Agreements under Environmental Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 6782, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mbéa Bell & Sylvain Dessy, 2017. "Market Power and Instrument Choice in Climate Policy," Cahiers de recherche 1704, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Timothy Besley & James Malcomson, 2017. "Competition in Public Service Provision: The Role of Not-for-profit Providers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6759, CESifo Group Munich.
- Castillo, Mario, 2017. "El estado de la manufactura avanzada: competencia entre las plataformas de la Internet industrial," Desarrollo Productivo 217, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).