Report NEP-IAS-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K. Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Pesola, Hanna & Rissanen, Aarne, 2017. "Unemployment Insurance in Finland: A Review of Recent Changes and Empirical Evidence on Behavioral Responses," Research Reports 184, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Darden & Ian McCarthy & Eric Barrette, 2018. "Who Pays in Pay for Performance? Evidence from Hospital Pricing," NBER Working Papers 24304, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Garcia & Roee Teper & Matan Tsur, 2018. "Information Design in Insurance Markets: Selling Peaches in a Market for Lemons," CESifo Working Paper Series 6853, CESifo Group Munich.
- Elliott Fan & Hsienming Lien & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2017. "Uterus at a Price: Disability Insurance and Hysterectomy," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- di Iasio, Giovanni & Pozsar, Zoltan, 2017. "Crises in the modern financial ecosystem," ESRB Working Paper Series 60, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2017. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 11237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haan, Peter & Kemptner, Daniel & Prowse, Victoria L., 2018. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," IZA Discussion Papers 11275, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petrunyk, Inna & Pfeifer, Christian, 2018. "Shortening the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11300, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Timothy Halliday & Bhashkar Mazumder & Ashley Wong, 2018. "Intergenerational Health Mobility in the US," Working Papers 2018-009, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Joseph P. Newhouse & Mary Beth Landrum & Mary Price & J. Michael McWilliams & John Hsu & Thomas McGuire, 2018. "The Comparative Advantage of Medicare Advantage," NBER Working Papers 24289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Peter Riley Bahr, 2018. "The Effects of Computers and Acquired Skills on Earnings, Employment and College Enrollment: Evidence from a Field Experiment and California UI Earnings Records," NBER Working Papers 24276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samia Laokri, 2017. "Collaborative Approaches and Policy Opportunities for Accelerated Progress toward Effective Disease Prevention, Care, and Control: Using the Case of Poverty Diseases to Explore Universal Access to Aff," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/266714, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gordon B. Dahl & Anne C. Gielen, 2018. "Intergenerational Spillovers in Disability Insurance," NBER Working Papers 24296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.