Lawrence C.Y Choo
|Terminal Degree:||2014 Department of Economics; Business School; University of Exeter (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Exeter, United Kingdom
University of Exeter
: + 44 (0)1392-263304
+ 44 (0)1392-263305
Amory building, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ
RePEc:edi:dexexuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lawrence C. Y. Choo, 2014. "Trading Participation Rights to the “Red Hat Puzzle”. An Experiment," Discussion Papers 1408, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Choo, Lawrence C.Y, 2014. "Trading Participation Rights to the Red Hat Puzzle. Will Markets allocate the rights for performing decision tasks to the more abled players?," MPRA Paper 55569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence C.Y Choo & Todd R. Kaplan, 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20” Game," Discussion Papers 1401, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lawrence C.Y Choo & Todd R. Kaplan, 2014.
"Explaining Behavior in the "11-20” Game,"
1401, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Chong, Juin-Kuan & Ho, Teck-Hua & Camerer, Colin, 2016. "A generalized cognitive hierarchy model of games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 257-274.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (4) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17 2014-05-04 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (3) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17 2014-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (2) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lawrence C.Y Choo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.