Lawrence C.Y Choo
Phone: + 44 (0)1392-263304
Fax: + 44 (0)1392-263305
Postal: Amory building, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RJ
Handle: RePEc:edi:dexexuk (more details at EDIRC)
- Lawrence C.Y Choo & Todd R. Kaplan, 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20” Game," Discussion Papers 1401, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Choo, Lawrence C.Y, 2014. "Trading Participation Rights to the Red Hat Puzzle. Will Markets allocate the rights for performing decision tasks to the more abled players?," MPRA Paper 55569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence C. Y. Choo, 2014. "Trading Participation Rights to the “Red Hat Puzzle”. An Experiment," Discussion Papers 1408, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (2) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (2) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (4) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17 2014-05-04 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (3) 2014-01-10 2014-01-17 2014-05-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lawrence Choo should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.