Report NEP-EXP-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EXP
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janet Hua Jiang & Cathy Zhang & Daniela Puzzello, 2019. "Inflation and Welfare in the Laboratory," 2019 Meeting Papers 263, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Niu, Xiaofei & Li, Jianbiao, 2020. "Incentivizing organ donation by swearing an oath: The role of signature and ritual," EconStor Preprints 203243, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Erina Ytsma & Jana Gallus, 2019. "The Power of Public: Recognition and Reputation as Drivers of Open Source Success," 2019 Meeting Papers 1141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Annan, J. & Falb, K. & Kpebo, D. & Hossain, Mazeda & Gupta, J., 2017. "Reducing PTSD symptoms through a gender norms and economic empowerment intervention to reduce intimate partner violence: a randomized controlled pilot study in Côte D'Ivoire," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 101628, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Darai, D. & Roux, C. & Schneider, F., 2019. "Mergers, Mavericks, and Tacit Collusion," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1984, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Liangfei Qiu & Asoo Vakharia & Arunima Chhikara, 2019. "Multi-Dimensional Observational Learning in Social Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 19-01, NET Institute.
- Ivan Soraperra & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Doing Bad to Look Good: Negative Consequences of Image Concerns on Pro-social Behavior," Working Papers 1926, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Fabio Galeotti & Valeria Maggian & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Fraud Deterrence Institutions Reduce Intrinsic Honesty," Working Papers halshs-02281894, HAL.
- Choo, Lawrence & Kaplan, Todd R. & Zhou, Xiaoyu, 2019. "Can auctions select people by their level-k types?," MPRA Paper 95987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David J. Cooper & Krista Saral & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Why Join a Team?," Working Papers 1928, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Molina Millán, Teresa & Macours, Karen & Maluccio, John & Tejerina, Luis, 2019. "Experimental Long-Term Effects of Early-Childhood and School-Age Exposure to a Conditional Cash Transfer Program," IZA Discussion Papers 12590, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kossuth, Lajos & Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Harris, Donna & Chater, Nick, 2019. "Does It Pay to Bet on Your Favourite to Win? Evidence on Experienced Utility from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12589, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Danková, Katarína & Morita, Hodaka & Servátka, Maroš & Zhang, Le, 2019. "Job assignment and fairness concerns," MPRA Paper 95918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William N. Evans & David C. Philips & Krista J. Ruffini, 2019. "Reducing and Preventing Homelessness: A Review of the Evidence and Charting a Research Agenda," NBER Working Papers 26232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuele Borgonovo & Stefano Caselli & Alessandra Cillo & Donato Masciandaro & Giovanni Rabitti, 2019. "Privacy and Money: It Matters," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19108, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Ivan Soraperra & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "Doing Bad to Look Good: Negative Consequences of Image Concerns on Pro-social Behavior," Working Papers halshs-02285897, HAL.
- Carsten Lausberg & Francois Viruly, 2019. "Gut feeling or reason--How do property developers decide? An international research project on rational and intuitive behaviour in the field of property development," ERES eres2019_202, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Christopher Blattman & Horacio Larreguy & Benjamin Marx & Otis Reid, 2019. "Eat Widely, Vote Wisely ? Lessons from a Campaign Against Vote Buying in Uganda," Sciences Po publications 2019-11, Sciences Po.
- Christopher Blattman & Horacio Larreguy & Benjamin Marx & Otis Reid, 2019. "Eat Widely, Vote Wisely ? Lessons from a Campaign Against Vote Buying in Uganda," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-11, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matías Giaccobasso & Ricardo Pérez-Truglia, 2019. "Tax audits as scarecrows. Evidence from a large-scale field experiment," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-12, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Qiong Wu & Christopher G. Brinton & Zheng Zhang & Andrea Pizzoferrato & Zhenming Liu & Mihai Cucuringu, 2019. "Equity2Vec: End-to-end Deep Learning Framework for Cross-sectional Asset Pricing," Papers 1909.04497, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- Bertoni, Marco & Brunello, Giorgio & De Benedetto, Marco Alberto & De Paola, Maria, 2019. "External Monitors and Score Manipulation in Italian Schools: Symptomatic Treatment or Cure?," IZA Discussion Papers 12591, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).