Report NEP-CBE-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lawrence C.Y Choo & Todd R. Kaplan, 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20” Game," Discussion Papers 1401, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2014. "Reference Dependent Altruism," MPRA Paper 52774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jamel Khenfer, 2013. "Out of control: impact of goal structure on personal control and implications for consumer judgments," Post-Print halshs-00923078, HAL.
- Item repec:imp:wpaper:12579 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Iacob, Constanta & Gheorghe, Cristina Mihaela, 2014. "Performance optimization – "sometimes" – result creativity," MPRA Paper 52730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jan 2014.