Report NEP-EXP-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W., 2014. "Reference Dependent Altruism," MPRA Paper 52774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lawrence C.Y Choo & Todd R. Kaplan, 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20” Game," Discussion Papers 1401, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2013-31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik O. Kimbrough & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "When Parity Promotes Peace: Resolving Conflict Between Asymmetric Agents," Working Papers 13-33, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Item repec:imp:wpaper:12579 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher T. Conlon & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2013. "Efficiency and Foreclosure Effects of Vertical Rebates: Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 19709, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greiff, Matthias & Egbert, Henrik & Xhangolli, Kreshnik, 2013. "Pay What You Want – But Pay Enough! Information Asymmetries and PWYW Pricing," MPRA Paper 52766, University Library of Munich, Germany.