Report NEP-CBE-2014-01-17This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonie Gerhards & Neele Siemer, 2014. "Private versus Public Feedback - The Incentive Effects of Symbolic Awards," Economics Working Papers 2014-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nikos Nikiforakis & Helen Mitchell, 2014. "Mixing the Carrots with the Sticks : Third Party Punishment and Reward," Working Papers halshs-00924995, HAL.
- Choo, Lawrence C.Y & Kaplan, Todd R., 2014. "Explaining Behavior in the "11-20" Game," MPRA Paper 52808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiss, Hubert Janos & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael & Rosa-García, Alfonso, 2014. "Do Women Panic More Than Men? An Experimental Study on Financial Decision," MPRA Paper 52912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Ortman, 2013. "Episodes from the Early History of Experimentation in Economics," Discussion Papers 2013-34, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Andrew M. Parker & Leandro S. Carvalho & Susann Rohwedder, 2013. "Cognitive Ability, Expectations, and Beliefs about the Future: Psychological Influences on Retirement Decisions," Working Papers wp298, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Anya Savikhin Samek & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2013. "Recognizing Contributors: An Experiment on Public Goods," Working Papers 13-34, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2013. "When best-replies are not in equilibrium: understanding cooperative behaviour," TWI Research Paper Series 88, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Camila Campos & Sean Hargreaves Heap & Fernanda L L de Leon, 2013. "The Political Influence of Peer Groups: Experimental Evidence from the Classroom," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 053, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:520 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mikhail Drugov & Roberto Hernán-González & Praveen Kujal & Marta Troya Martinez, 2013. "Cheap Talk with Two Audiences: An Experiment," Working Papers 13-32, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Edward J Cartwright & Denise Lovett, 2013. "Leadership and conditional cooperation in public good games: What difference does the game make?," Studies in Economics 1324, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kaustia, Markku & Rantapuska, Elias, 2013. "Does mood affect trading behavior?," SAFE Working Paper Series 4, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Valeria Maggian & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Social preferences and lying aversion in children," Working Papers halshs-00924980, HAL.