Közgazdaság-tudományi Intézet Budapest, Hungary
Közgazdaság- és Regionális Tudományi Kutatóközpont
Magyar Tudományos Akadémia
: (+36-1) 309-2652
1112 Budapest, Budaorsi ut 45.
RePEc:edi:iehashu (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Gabor Bekes & Marta Bisztray, 2017. "Do friends follow each other? FDI network effects in Central Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1719, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marta Bisztray, 2016. "The effect of FDI on local suppliers: Evidence from Audi in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1622, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marta Bisztray, 2016. "The effect of foreign-owned large plant closures on nearby firms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1623, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (3) 2016-09-04 2016-09-04 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2016-09-04 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2016-09-04 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2016-09-04 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2017-08-06. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-09-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marta Bisztray should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.