Report NEP-CSE-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bisztray, Marta & Koren, Miklós & Szeidl, Adam, 2018. "Learning to Import from Your Peers," CEPR Discussion Papers 13200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2018. "The Role of Female Top Manager in Innovation Activities: Case of CEECs? firms," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6909790, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Anderson, Kym, 2018. "Australian wine industry competitiveness: Why so slow to emerge?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emna Rassâa & Hafedh Ben Abdennebi, 2018. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Developing Countries: A Panel Analysis," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910165, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong, 2018. "Network Formation with Local Complements and Global Substitutes: The Case of R&D Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Van Campenhout, B. & Spielman, D. & Lecoutere, E., 2018. "The Role of Gender in ICT-mediated Agricultural Information Campaigns," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277438, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Grigsby, John & Nicholas, Tom & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2018. "Taxation and Innovation in the 20th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 13167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Park, Jaegon, 2018. "The effects of foreign direct investment on regional growth and productivity," AGI Working Paper Series 2018-11, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Brant Abbott & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2018. "Human Capital Inequality: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 2018-085, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.