Report NEP-SBM-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joel Peress & jim goldman, 2016. "Firm Innovation and Financial Analysis: How Do They Interact?," 2016 Meeting Papers 531, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "External determinants of small business survival – The overwhelming impact of GDP and other environmental factors and a new proposed framework," MPRA Paper 73346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria & Segarra Blasco, Agustí, 1958- & Teruel, Mercedes, 2016. "Science and technology parks and firm growth," Working Papers 2072/266576, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Dent & Fatih Karahan & Benjamin Pugsley & Aysegul Sahin, 2016. "The Role of Start-Ups in StructuralTransformation," Working Papers 16-38, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Marco Cucculelli & Valentina Peruzzi & Alberto Zazzaro, 2016. "Relational capital in lending relationships: Evidence from European family firms," CERBE Working Papers wpC12, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Mili Naskar & Rupayan Pal, 2016. "Network externalities and process R&D: A Cournot-Bertrand comparison," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Coll Martínez, Eva & Moreno Monroy, Ana Isabel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2016. "Agglomeration of Creative Industries: an Intra-metropolitan Analysis for Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/266575, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- David Popp, 2016. "From Science to Technology: The Value of Knowledge From Different Energy Research Institutions," NBER Working Papers 22573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marta Bisztray, 2016. "The effect of FDI on local suppliers: Evidence from Audi in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1622, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hsu, Po-Hsuan & Huang, Sterling & Massa, Massimo & Zhang, Hong, 2016. "When is Good News Not Good News? Opening Up the Black Box of Innovation for Family Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Kristian S Blickle, 2016. "Housing collateral and small firm activity in Europe," BIS Working Papers 575, Bank for International Settlements.
- Francesco Vona & Giovanni Marin & Davide Consoli, 2016. "Measures, Drivers and Effects of Green Employment: Evidence from US Local Labor Markets, 2006-2014," Working Papers 2016.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2016. "Human Capital, Public Debt, and Economic Growth: A Political Economy Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-01-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Aug 2016.
- Vincent Vicard & Vincent Rebeyrol & Nicolas Berman, 2016. "Demand learning and firm dynamics:evidence from exporters," 2016 Meeting Papers 517, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dany Brouillette & Olena Kostyshyna & Natalia Kyui, 2016. "Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in Canada: Evidence from Micro- Level Data," Staff Working Papers 16-40, Bank of Canada.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman & Eugenio Proto, "undated". "Smithian Growth through Creative Organization," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2013-014, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2016. "Firm Entry and Exit and Aggregate Growth," 2016 Meeting Papers 573, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tenzin Yindok & Alexander Karaivanov, 2016. "Involuntary Entrepreneurship - Evidence from Thai Urban Data," 2016 Meeting Papers 598, Society for Economic Dynamics.