Report NEP-TRA-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minghui, Liu., 2017. "Migrants and cities research report on recruitment, employment, and working conditions of domestic workers in China," ILO Working Papers 994959192902676, International Labour Organization.
- Ghysels, Eric & Liu, Hanwei, 2017. "Downside Risk in the Chinese Stock Market - Has it Fundamentally Changed?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Kočenda, Evžen, 2017. "Are some owners better than others in Czech privatized firms? Even meta-analysis can't make us perfectly sure," CEI Working Paper Series 2017-2, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Joris Ghysels & Zoltán Hermann & Iryna Rud & Melline Somers, 2017. "The effect of increased general education in vocational schools - Evidence from a Hungarian vocational school reform," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1707, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Hu, Cui & Parsley, David & Tan, Yong, 2017. "Exchange Rate Induced Export Quality Upgrading: A Firm-Level Perspective," MPRA Paper 80506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Ambrisko & Vilma Dingova & Michal Dvorak & Dana Hajkova & Eva Hromadkova & Kamila Kulhava & Radka Stikova, 2017. "Assessing the Fiscal Sustainability of the Czech Republic," Research and Policy Notes 2017/02, Czech National Bank.
- Roman, Monica & Gotiu (Lucaciu), Liliana, 2017. "Non-parametric methods applied in the efficiency analysis of European structural funding in Romania," MPRA Paper 80548, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 May 2017.
- Fengming CHEN, 2017. "Child Migration and the Health Status of Parents Left Behind," TERG Discussion Papers 369, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Sofie Cabus & Eszter Nagy, 2017. "Performance of Hungarian firms: are apprentices an asset or a liability? Evidence from a unique matched employer-employee dataset," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1706, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Yan Zhang, 2017. "Development of and change in the software and IT-enabled services industry in Dalian, China," TERG Discussion Papers 361, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Gabor Bekes & Marta Bisztray, 2017. "Do friends follow each other? FDI network effects in Central Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1719, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Harkat, Tahar, 2017. "NEET Policies and Knowledge in Arab & East Central European Economies," MPRA Paper 80471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lyazzat Nugumanova & Miriam Frey, 2017. "Environmental Governance and Policy in Kazakhstan," Working Papers 365, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Nazmus Sadat Khan, 2017. "Propagation of economic shocks from Russia and Western European countries to CEE-Baltic countries: a comparative analysis," CQE Working Papers 6517, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.