Report NEP-GEO-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brunow, Stephan & Hammer, Andrea & Mc Cann, Philip, 2017. "Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201722, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Marc Brunetto & Nadine Levratto, 2017. "Analysis of the job creation process in metropolitan areas: A spatial perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Behrens, Kristian & Boualam, Brahim & Martin, Julien, 2017. "Are clusters resilient? Evidence from Canadian textile industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2017. "Does EU Cohesion Policy Work? Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 2017/217, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Leonardo Muñoz, 2017. "Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services: a Regional Approach for their Development in Chile," Working Papers wp448, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Brent & Katie Lorah, 2017. "The Geography of Civic Crowdfunding: Implications for Social Inequality and Donor-Project Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2017-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Gabor Bekes & Marta Bisztray, 2017. "Do friends follow each other? FDI network effects in Central Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1719, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Rafael, González-Val, 2017. "Historical urban growth in Europe (1300–1800)," MPRA Paper 80475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan (J.) Rouwendal & Or Levkovich & Ismir Mulalic, 2017. "Discrete Choice Models for Commuting Interactions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-067/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Katerina Ciampi Stancova & Alessio Cavicchi, 2017. "Dynamics of Smart Specialisation Agri-food Trans-regional Cooperation," JRC Working Papers JRC107257, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).