Report NEP-GEO-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brunow, Stephan & Hammer, Andrea & Mc Cann, Philip, 2017. "Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201722, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Marc Brunetto & Nadine Levratto, 2017. "Analysis of the job creation process in metropolitan areas: A spatial perspective," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Behrens, Kristian & Boualam, Brahim & Martin, Julien, 2017. "Are clusters resilient? Evidence from Canadian textile industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 12184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Davide Fiaschi & Andrea Mario Lavezzi & Angela Parenti, 2017. "Does EU Cohesion Policy Work? Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers 2017/217, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Leonardo Muñoz, 2017. "Knowledge-Intensive Mining Services: a Regional Approach for their Development in Chile," Working Papers wp448, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Brent & Katie Lorah, 2017. "The Geography of Civic Crowdfunding: Implications for Social Inequality and Donor-Project Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2017-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Gabor Bekes & Marta Bisztray, 2017. "Do friends follow each other? FDI network effects in Central Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1719, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Rafael, González-Val, 2017. "Historical urban growth in Europe (1300–1800)," MPRA Paper 80475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan (J.) Rouwendal & Or Levkovich & Ismir Mulalic, 2017. "Discrete Choice Models for Commuting Interactions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-067/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Katerina Ciampi Stancova & Alessio Cavicchi, 2017. "Dynamics of Smart Specialisation Agri-food Trans-regional Cooperation," JRC Working Papers JRC107257, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).