Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonietti, Roberto & Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2013.
"Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: The case of Kibs in the metropolitan region of Milan,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 360-363.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Claudio Lupi, 2012. "Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: the case of Kibs in the Metropolitan Region of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1202, Public policies and local development.
- Neil Lee & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2014.
"Creativity, cities, and innovation,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 46(5), pages 1139-1159, May.
- Mario Polese & Richard Shearmur, 2006. "Growth and Location of Economic Activity: The Spatial Dynamics of Industries in Canada 1971-2001," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 362-395.
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea, 2001. "Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1501-1516, December.
- Fischer, Gabriele & Janik, Florian & Müller, Dana & Schmucker, Alexandra, 2008. "The IAB establishment panel : from sample to survey to projection," FDZ Methodenreport 200801_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Blien, Uwe, 2015.
"Agglomeration effects on labor productivity: An assessment with microdata,"
European Regional Science Association, vol. 2, pages 33-53.
- Stephan Brunow & Uwe Blien, 2014. "Agglomeration effects on labor productivity: An assessment with microdata," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014006, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Philip McCann, 2007. "Sketching Out a Model of Innovation, Face-to-face Interaction and Economic Geography," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-134.
- Mark Freel, 2006. "Patterns of Technological Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 335-358.
- David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2012. "Collaboration, information and the geography of innovation in knowledge intensive business services," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 79-105, January.
- Johan Klaesson & Therese Norman, 2015. "Market potential and the employment growth of knowledge-intensive services: comparing different geographical resolutions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 157-185, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; unternehmensbezogene Dienstleistungen; Wissensarbeit; regionale Faktoren; Stadt-Umland-Beziehungen;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-08-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2017-08-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2017-08-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-08-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2017-08-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2017-08-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2017-08-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-08-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2017-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.