Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonietti, Roberto & Cainelli, Giulio & Lupi, Claudio, 2013.
"Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: The case of Kibs in the metropolitan region of Milan,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 360-363.
- Roberto Antonietti & Giulio Cainelli & Claudio Lupi, 2012. "Vertical disintegration and spatial co-localization: the case of Kibs in the Metropolitan Region of Milan," Openloc Working Papers 1202, Public policies and local development.
- Neil Lee & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguez-Pose, 2014.
"Creativity, Cities, and Innovation,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 46(5), pages 1139-1159, May.
- Mario Polese & Richard Shearmur, 2006. "Growth and Location of Economic Activity: The Spatial Dynamics of Industries in Canada 1971-2001," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 362-395.
- Muller, Emmanuel & Zenker, Andrea, 2001. "Business services as actors of knowledge transformation: the role of KIBS in regional and national innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 1501-1516, December.
- Fischer, Gabriele & Janik, Florian & Müller, Dana & Schmucker, Alexandra, 2008. "The IAB establishment panel : from sample to survey to projection," FDZ Methodenreport 200801_en, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Brunow, Stephan & Blien, Uwe, 2015.
"Agglomeration effects on labor productivity: An assessment with microdata,"
European Regional Science Association, vol. 2, pages 33-53.
- Stephan Brunow & Uwe Blien, 2014. "Agglomeration effects on labor productivity: An assessment with microdata," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014006, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Philip McCann, 2007. "Sketching Out a Model of Innovation, Face-to-face Interaction and Economic Geography," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 117-134.
- Mark Freel, 2006. "Patterns of Technological Innovation in Knowledge-Intensive Business Services," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 335-358.
- David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2012. "Collaboration, information and the geography of innovation in knowledge intensive business services," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 79-105, January.
- Johan Klaesson & Therese Norman, 2015. "Market potential and the employment growth of knowledge-intensive services: comparing different geographical resolutions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(1), pages 157-185, October.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; unternehmensbezogene Dienstleistungen; Wissensarbeit; regionale Faktoren; Stadt-Umland-Beziehungen;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-08-06 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2017-08-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-EUR-2017-08-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2017-08-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2017-08-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2017-08-06 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2017-08-06 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-TID-2017-08-06 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-URE-2017-08-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .