Report NEP-TID-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Fulvio Castellacci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D W, 2017. "The Young, the Old and the Innovative: The Impact of R&D on Firm Performance in ICT versus Other Sectors," ETLA Working Papers 51, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Sofie Cabus & Eszter Nagy, 2017. "Performance of Hungarian firms: are apprentices an asset or a liability? Evidence from a unique matched employer-employee dataset," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1706, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Maiko Koga & Haruko Kato, 2017. "Behavioral Biases in Firms' Growth Expectations," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Bin Ni & Hayato Kato, 2017. "Productivity Gaps and Vertical Technology Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-022, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Claudius Graebner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schuetz, 2017. "Is Europe disintegrating? Macroeconomic divergence, structural polarization, trade and fragility," ICAE Working Papers 64, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Jorge Britto & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Lucas Araújo & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "Knowledge flows, firms' competencies, and patent citations: an analysis of the trajectory of IBM," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 561, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Chiara Conti & Marco A. Marini, 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," DIAG Technical Reports 2017-09, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Rudi Bekkers & Christian Catalini & Arianna Martinelli & Cesare Righi & Timothy Simcoe, 2017. "Disclosure Rules and Declared Essential Patents," NBER Working Papers 23627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Pfeiffer, 2017. "How much Keynes and how much Schumpeter? An Estimated Macromodel of the US Economy," 2017 Meeting Papers 324, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2017. "Are higher wages good for business? An assessment under alternative innovation and investment scenarios," MPRA Paper 80439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Monte, Ferdinando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2017. "Exporting and Organizational Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 12177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brunow, Stephan & Hammer, Andrea & Mc Cann, Philip, 2017. "Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201722, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].