Collaboration, information and the geography of innovation in knowledge intensive business services
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Brunow, Stephan & Hammer, Andrea & Mc Cann, Philip, 2017. "Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201722, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- David Doloreux & Anika Laperrière, 2014. "Internationalisation and innovation in the knowledge-intensive business services," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(4), pages 635-657, December.
- Mercedes Rodriguez & David Doloreux & Richard Shearmur, 2016. "Innovation strategies, innovator types and openness: a study of KIBS firms in Spain," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 629-649, September.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Desyllas, Panos & Lee, Hsing-fen & Miles, Ian, 2016. "Innovation collaboration and appropriability by knowledge-intensive business services firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1337-1351.
- Hammer, Andrea, 2014. "Innovation of knowledge intensive service firms in urban areas," Working Paper Series in Economics 63, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2015. "Business services and the export performances of manufacturing industries," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 25(5), pages 959-981, November.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-014-1366-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noronha, Teresa, 2013. "KIBS in Peripheral Regions: Major Outlines," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-4, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Capelleras, Joan-Lluis & Mole, Kevin F., 2012. "How ‘buzz’ reduces uncertainty for new firm founders," MPRA Paper 38170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olga V. Kotomina, 2015. "Spatial Dimension of Knowledge Intensive Business Services in Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 50/STI/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bruce S. Tether & Qian Cher Li & Andrea Mina, 2012.
"Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(5), pages 969-1001, September.
- Li, QC & Tether, BS & Mina, A, 2012. "Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms," Working Papers 9793, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Christopher F Baum & Hans Lööf & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation, Spillovers and Productivity Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 885, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Christopher Baum & Hans Lööf, & Pardis Nabavi, 2015. "Innovation, Spillovers and Productivity Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," EcoMod2015 8970, EcoMod.
- Rinaldo Evangelista & Matteo Lucchese & Valentina Meliciani, 2013. "The contribution of Business services to the export performances of manufacturing industries. An empirical study on 5 European countries," Working Papers 14, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Nov 2013.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:10:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-016-0173-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charlie Karlsson & Börje Johansson & Kiyoshi Kobayashi & Roger R. Stough, 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space: introduction," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 1, pages 1-26 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Roberto Ganau & Eleonora Di Maria, 2014. "Determinants of technological innovation in SMEs. Firm-level factors, agglomeration economies and the role of KIBS providers," ERSA conference papers ersa14p820, European Regional Science Association.
- Grillitsch, Markus & Nilsson, Magnus, 2015. "Firm Performance in the Periphery: On the Relation between Firm-Internal Knowledge and Local Knowledge Spillovers," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/40, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Hugues Jeannerat & Leila Kebir, 2012. "Mobility of Knowledge. Knowledge resources and markets: What territorial economic systems ?," GRET Publications and Working Papers 02-12, GRET Group of Research in Territorial Economy, University of Neuchâtel.
- Cristina Chaminade & Claudia De Fuentes & Gouya Harirchi & Monica Plechero, 2016. "The geography and structure of global innovation networks: global scope and regional embeddedness," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Geographies of Innovation, chapter 22, pages 370-381 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chaminade , Cristina & De Fuentes , Claudia & Harirchi , Gouya & Plechero , Monica, 2015. "The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: Global Scope and Regional Embeddedness," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Kobayashi, Kiyoshi & Stough, Roger R., 2014. "Knowledge, innovation and space," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 367, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:79-105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed