Report NEP-INO-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rudi Bekkers & Christian Catalini & Arianna Martinelli & Cesare Righi & Timothy Simcoe, 2017. "Disclosure Rules and Declared Essential Patents," NBER Working Papers 23627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arun, Korhan & Yıldırım, Durmuş Çağrı, 2017. "Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Intellectual Property, Patents and R&D," MPRA Paper 80470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Leiponen, Aija & Thomas, Llewellyn D W, 2017. "The Young, the Old and the Innovative: The Impact of R&D on Firm Performance in ICT versus Other Sectors," ETLA Working Papers 51, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Banerjee, Swapnendu & Poddar, Sougata, 2017. "‘To sell or not to sell’: Licensing versus Selling by an outside innovator," MPRA Paper 80432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2017.
"Brevet d’invention et croissance économique : une analyse dans le cadre de l’économie tunisienne durant la période 1970 - 2010
[Patent of invention and economic growth: an analysis within the frame," MPRA Paper 80485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Britto & Leonardo Costa Ribeiro & Lucas Araújo & Eduardo da Motta e Albuquerque, 2017. "Knowledge flows, firms' competencies, and patent citations: an analysis of the trajectory of IBM," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 561, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Brunow, Stephan & Hammer, Andrea & Mc Cann, Philip, 2017. "Innovation and location in German knowledge intensive business service firms," IAB Discussion Paper 201722, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2017. "Are higher wages good for business? An assessment under alternative innovation and investment scenarios," MPRA Paper 80439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matei, Ani & Tirziu, Andreea-Maria, 2017. "Collaborative learning as a tool for social innovation," MPRA Paper 80245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philipp Pfeiffer, 2017. "How much Keynes and how much Schumpeter? An Estimated Macromodel of the US Economy," 2017 Meeting Papers 324, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2017.
"Analyse empirique de la relation entre les décisions de renouvellement des brevets et les montants d’annuités
[Empirical analysis of the relationship between patent renewal decisions and the amount," MPRA Paper 80484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maxin, Hannes, 2017. "Corporate Venture Capital and the Nature of Innovation," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-603, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Conti, Chiara & Marini, Marco A., 2017. "Are You the Right Partner ? R&D Agreement as a Screening Device," MPRA Paper 80423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2017. "Openness, ICT and Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/032, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Katerina Ciampi Stancova & Alessio Cavicchi, 2017. "Dynamics of Smart Specialisation Agri-food Trans-regional Cooperation," JRC Working Papers JRC107257, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andrea Baranzini, Stefano Carattini, Martin Peclat, 2017. "What drives social contagion in the adoption of solar photovoltaic technology," GRI Working Papers 270, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.