Report NEP-INT-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahdi Ghodsi & Julia Grübler & Robert Stehrer, 2016. "Estimating Importer-Specific Ad Valorem Equivalents of Non-Tariff Measures," wiiw Working Papers 129, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Nobuhiro Hosoe, 2016. "Impact of Brexit: Firm Exit and Loss of Variety," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Cravino, Javier & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2016. "Multinational Firms and International Business Cycle Transmission," CEPR Discussion Papers 11454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamal Saggi & Mark Wu, 2016. "Trade and Agricultural Disease: Import Restrictions in the Wake of the India – Agricultural Products Dispute," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 16-00016, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Imre Ferto & Jeremias Mate Balogh, 2016. "Are the major European wine exporters able to price discriminate across their EU extra wine export destinations?," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1624, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Marta Bisztray, 2016. "The effect of FDI on local suppliers: Evidence from Audi in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1622, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Halliday, Timothy J. & Lederman, Daniel & Robertson, Raymond, 2016. "Tracking Wage Inequality Trends with Prices and Different Trade Models: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10156, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tamilselvan, M. & Manikandan, S., 2015. "A Study on Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Gross Domestic Production in India," MPRA Paper 73349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yoshimi, Taiyo, 2016. "Gravity with multiple tariff schemes," IDE Discussion Papers 614, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut & Yoshimi, Taiyo, 2016. "Firm-level utilization rates of regional trade agreements : importers' perspective," IDE Discussion Papers 615, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Javier Cravino, 2016. "The growth of multinational firms in the Great Recession," 2016 Meeting Papers 512, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro, 2016. "Dynamics of investment negotiations between China and Japan : the China-Japan-Korea trilateral investment treaty and beyond," IDE Discussion Papers 613, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Demet Yilmazkuday & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2016. "The Role of Direct Flights in Trade Costs," Working Papers 1604, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Bin Qiu & Kuntal K. Das & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "The Effect of Exchange Rates on Chinese Trade: A Dual Margin Approach," Working Papers in Economics 16/17, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & John Ravenhill, 2016. "China's evolving role in global production networks: the decoupling debate revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2016-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.