Report NEP-SOC-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudius Graebner & Wolfram Elsner & Alexander Lascaux, 2017. "Trust and Social Control. Sources of cooperation, performance, and stability in informal value transfer systems," ICAE Working Papers 62, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.
- Giuliano, Paola, 2017. "Gender: An Historical Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 12183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jason Fletcher, 2017. "Adults Behaving Badly: The Effects of Own and Peer Parents’ Incarceration on Adolescent Criminal Activities," Working Papers 2017-058, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Calcagno, Riccardo & Giofré, Maela & Urzì-Brancati, Maria Cesira, 2017. "To Trust is Good, but to Control Is Better: How Investors Discipline Financial Advisors'Activity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201718, University of Turin.
- Daniel A. Brent & Katie Lorah, 2017. "The Geography of Civic Crowdfunding: Implications for Social Inequality and Donor-Project Dynamics," Departmental Working Papers 2017-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Almunia, Miguel & Lockwood, Ben & Scharf, Kimberley, 2017. "More Giving or More Givers? The Effects of Tax Incentives on Charitable Donations in the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 12191, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabor Bekes & Marta Bisztray, 2017. "Do friends follow each other? FDI network effects in Central Europe," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1719, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Tim Conley & Nirav Mehta & Ralph Stinebrickner & Todd Stinebrickner, 2017. "Social Interactions, Mechanisms, and Equilibrium: Evidence from a Model of Study Time and Academic Achievement," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20177, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Daniela Di Cagno & Arianna Galliera & Werner Güth & Luca Panaccione, "undated". "Behavioral Patterns in Conditional Generosity Experiments," Working Papers CESARE 1/2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.