Report NEP-BEC-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Hansen & Joern H. Block & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Family Firm Performance over the Business Cycle: A Meta-Analysis," Research Papers in Economics 2018-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel & Trachter, Nicholas, 2018. "Diverging Trends in National and Local Concentration," CEPR Discussion Papers 13174, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Helene, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bisztray, Marta & Koren, Miklós & Szeidl, Adam, 2018. "Learning to Import from Your Peers," CEPR Discussion Papers 13200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giannakopoulosa, Nicholas & Laliotis, Ioannis, 2018. "Industrial relations reform, firm-level bargaining and nominal wage floors," GLO Discussion Paper Series 275, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2018. "The Role of Female Top Manager in Innovation Activities: Case of CEECs? firms," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6909790, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Panagiotou, Dimitrios & Stavrakoudis, Athanassios, 2018. "Free-on-board and uniform delivered pricing strategies in pure and mixed spatial duopolies: the strategic role of cooperatives," MPRA Paper 89801, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Hübler, Olaf & Leber, Ute, 2018. "Works Councils, Training and Employee Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 11871, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Wael Bousselmi & Patrick Sentis & Marc Willinger, 2018. "Impact of the Brexit vote announcement on long-run market performance," CEE-M Working Papers 18-23, CEE-M, Universitiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Lordan, Grace, 2018. "Cross Cohort Evidence on Gendered Sorting Patterns in the UK: The Importance of Societal Movements versus Childhood Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 11872, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Maria Molina-Domene, 2018. "Labor Specialization as a Source of Market Frictions," CEP Discussion Papers dp1580, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Andam, Kwaw S. & Asante, Seth, 2018. "Firm employment, exit, and growth in the food processing sector: Evidence from Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 1755, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kalnins, Arturs & Lin, Stephen & Thomas, Catherine, 2018. "In-House and Arm's Length: Productivity Heterogeneity and Variation in Organizational Form," CEPR Discussion Papers 13190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mona Yaghoubi & Reza Yaghoubi & Graeme Guthrie, 2018. "How Do Firms Make Capital Structure Decisions When Facing Big Events? The Case of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA)," Working Papers in Economics 18/21, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.