Report NEP-NET-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lesley Chiou & Catherine Tucker, 2018. "Fake News and Advertising on Social Media: A Study of the Anti-Vaccination Movement," NBER Working Papers 25223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bourles, Renaud & Bramoulle, Yann & Perez-Richet, Eduardo, 2018. "Altruism and Risk Sharing in Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13164, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & König, Michael & Liu, Xiaodong, 2018. "Network Formation with Local Complements and Global Substitutes: The Case of R&D Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 13161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fatas, E & Miguel A. Meléndez-Jiménez & Hector Solaz, 2018. "The Vertical Cooperative An experiment on cooperation and punishment across networks," Documentos de Trabajo 016946, Universidad del Rosario.
- A. Alekseev & Mikhail Freer, 2018. "Selection in the Lab: A Network Approach," Working Papers ECARES 2018-32, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thies, Ferdinand & Wessel, Michael & Benlian, Alexander, 2018. "Network Effects on Crowdfunding Platforms: Exploring the Implications of Relaxing Input Control," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 108635, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Bobby Chung, 2018. "Peers’ Parents and Educational Attainment," Working Papers 2018-086, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Bisztray, Marta & Koren, Miklós & Szeidl, Adam, 2018. "Learning to Import from Your Peers," CEPR Discussion Papers 13200, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.