|Institut für Mathematik Humboldt-Universität Berlin Unter den Linden 6 10099 Berlin Germany|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003.
"Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
246, Society for Computational Economics.
- Siem Jan Koopman & André Lucas, 2003. "Business and Default Cycles for Credit Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-062/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Jan 2003.
- Ogura, Yoshiaki & Okui, Ryo & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2015. "Network-Motivated Lending Decisions," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 29, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- S. Heise & R. Kühn, 2012.
"Derivatives and credit contagion in interconnected networks,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 85(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Sebastian Heise & Reimer Kuehn, 2012. "Derivatives and Credit Contagion in Interconnected Networks," Papers 1202.3025, arXiv.org.
- Wozabal, David & Hochreiter, Ronald, 2012.
"A coupled Markov chain approach to credit risk modeling,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 403-415.
- David Wozabal & Ronald Hochreiter, 2009. "A Coupled Markov Chain Approach to Credit Risk Modeling," Papers 0911.3802, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Valerio Vacca, 2011. "An unexpected crisis? Looking at pricing effectiveness of different banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 814, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2003. "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2003,11, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Zedginidze Zviad, 2012. "Linking Macroeconomic Dynamics to Georgian Credit Portfolio Risk," EERC Working Paper Series 12/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Carlos Castro & Juan S. Ordoñez & Sergio Preciado, 2016. "Network externalities across financial institutions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014287, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "A network of business relations to model counterparty risk," Working Papers 171, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Didier Cossin & Henry Schellhorn, 2007. "Credit Risk in a Network Economy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(10), pages 1604-1617, October.
- Gagliardini, Patrick & Gouriéroux, Christian, 2013.
"Correlated risks vs contagion in stochastic transition models,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2241-2269.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012. "Correlated Risks vs Contagion in Stochastic Transition Models," Working Papers 2012-07, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Justin A. Sirignano & Kay Giesecke, 2013. "Fluctuation Analysis for the Loss From Default," Papers 1304.1420, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Hanson, Samuel G. & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til, 2008.
"Firm heterogeneity and credit risk diversification,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 583-612, September.
- Samuel Hanson & M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann, 2005. "Firm Heterogeneity and Credit Risk Diversification," CESifo Working Paper Series 1531, CESifo Group Munich.
- Welburn, Jonathan William & Hausken, Kjell, 2015. "A Game-Theoretic Model with Empirics of Economic Crises," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/7, University of Stavanger.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2009. "Default estimation for low-default portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 164-173, January.
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2011. "Default clustering in large portfolios: Typical events," Papers 1104.1773, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Jonathan William Welburn & Kjell Hausken, 2017. "Game Theoretic Modeling of Economic Systems and the European Debt Crisis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(2), pages 177-226, February.
- Dianfa Chen & Jun Deng & Jianfen Feng, 2017. "An Explicit Default Contagion Model and Its Application," Papers 1706.06285, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2017.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2006.
"Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton's Credit Risk Valuation,"
- Gatfaoui Hayette, 2004. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton’s Credit Risk Valuation," Finance 0404004, EconWPA.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2004. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Systematic Risk and Stochastic Volatility: An Implementation of Merton's Credit Risk Valuation," Research Paper Series 123, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dan Ladley, 2010.
"Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
11/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Ladley, Daniel, 2013. "Contagion and risk-sharing on the inter-bank market," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 1384-1400.
- Dan Ladley, 2010. "An economic model of contagion in interbank lending markets," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Dec 2010.
- I. Onur Filiz & Xin Guo & Jason Morton & Bernd Sturmfels, 2008. "Graphical models for correlated defaults," Papers 0809.1393, arXiv.org.
- Alfonso Mendoza, 2004.
"Modelling Long Memory and Risk Premia in Latin American Sovereign Bond Markets,"
- Alfonso Mendoza, 2004. "Modelling long memory and risk premia in Latin American sovereign bond markets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 65, Money Macro and Finance Research Group, revised 13 Oct 2004.
- J. P. L. Hatchett & R. Kuehn, 2006. "Credit contagion and credit risk," Papers physics/0609164, arXiv.org.
- Til Schuermann & Kevin J. Stiroh, 2006. "Visible and hidden risk factors for banks," Staff Reports 252, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2002. "Credit contagion and aggregate losses," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,73, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2006. "A credit contagion model for loan portfolios in a network of firms with spatial interaction," Working Papers 143, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Frey, Rüdiger & Backhaus, Jochen, 2010. "Dynamic hedging of synthetic CDO tranches with spread risk and default contagion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 710-724, April.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Modelling Default Contagion Using Multivariate Phase-Type Distributions," Working Papers in Economics 271, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Serge Darolles & Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012. "Survival of Hedge Funds : Frailty vs Contagion," Working Papers 2012-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Didier Rulli`ere & Diana Dorobantu & Areski Cousin, 2009.
"An extension of Davis and Lo's contagion model,"
0904.1653, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Areski Cousin & Diana Dorobantu & Didier Rullière, 2013. "An extension of Davis and Lo's contagion model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 407-420, February.
- Didier Rullière & Diana Dorobantu & Areski Cousin, 2013. "An extension of Davis and Lo's contagion model," Post-Print hal-00374367, HAL.
- Henriet, F. & Hallegatte, S. & Tabourier, L., 2011.
"Firm-Network Characteristics and Economic Robustness to Natural Disasters,"
355, Banque de France.
- Fanny Henriet & Stéphane Hallegatte & Lionel Tabourier, 2012. "Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters," Post-Print hal-00716554, HAL.
- Henriet, Fanny & Hallegatte, Stéphane & Tabourier, Lionel, 2012. "Firm-network characteristics and economic robustness to natural disasters," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 150-167.
- Bäuerle Nicole & Schmock Uwe, 2012. "Dependence properties of dynamic credit risk models," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 29(3), pages 243-268, August.
- Peter Grundke, 2008. "Regulatory treatment of the double default effect under the New Basel Accord: how conservative is it?," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 37-59, March.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- David E Allen & Robert Powell, 2012. "The fluctuating default risk of Australian banks," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 297-325, August.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Risk Assessment for Banking Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1301-1314, September.
- Drew Dahl & Andrew Logan, 2005. "The exposure of international bank loans to third-country risk: an empirical analysis of overdue claims," Bank of England working papers 247, Bank of England.
- Golbeck, Steven & Linetsky, Vadim, 2013. "Asset financing with credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 43-59.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz Salehi, 2015. "Networks, Shocks, and Systemic Risk," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000001187, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Bastos, Rafael & Pindado, Julio, 2013. "Trade credit during a financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 614-620.
- Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo & Ebnoether, Silvan, 2006. "Optimal credit limit management under different information regimes," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 463-487, February.
- Herbertsson, Alexander & Rootzén, Holger, 2007. "Pricing k-th-to-default Swaps under Default Contagion: The Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 269, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Sujit Kapadia & Simon Brennan & Matthew Willison, 2011.
"A Network Model of Financial System Resilience,"
SFB 649 Discussion Papers
SFB649DP2011-051, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Brennan, Simon & Willison, Matthew, 2013. "A network model of financial system resilience," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 219-235.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Brennan, Simon & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "A network model of financial system resilience," Bank of England working papers 458, Bank of England.
- Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Marsili, Matteo, 2012.
"Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1088-1100.
- Kartik Anand & Prasanna Gai & Matteo Marsili, 2011. "Rollover risk, network structure and systemic financial crises," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-052, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers & Justin A. Sirignano, 2011. "Large Portfolio Asymptotics for Loss From Default," Papers 1109.1272, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Tao Peng, 2010. "Portfolio Credit Risk Modelling and CDO Pricing - Analytics and Implied Trees from CDO Tranches," PhD Thesis, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney, number 8.
- Gann, Philipp, 2008. "Der Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process als regulatorischer Treiber eines aktiven Kreditportfoliomanagements," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 4831, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Herbertsson, Alexander, 2007. "Pricing Synthetic CDO Tranches in a Model with Default Contagion Using the Matrix-Analytic Approach," Working Papers in Economics 270, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Cumhur ÞAHÝN & Hüseyin ALTAY, 2016. "Examination of the Relationship between Turkey’s Credit Default Swap (CDS) Points and Unemployment," Eurasian Business & Economics Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 52-67, January.
- Dai Pra, Paolo & Tolotti, Marco, 2009.
"Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2913-2944, September.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Marco Tolotti, 2008. "Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses," Papers 0806.3399, arXiv.org.
- Alan Kirman, 2010. "The Economic Crisis is a Crisis for Economic Theory ," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(4), pages 498-535, December.
- Xu, Ruxing & Li, Shenghong, 2010. "Belief updating, debt pricing and financial decisions under asymmetric information," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 123-137, June.
- Antonella Basso & Riccardo Gusso, 2008. "A credit contagion model for the dynamics of the rating transitions in a SME bank loan portfolio," Working Papers 162, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alexander Herbertsson, 2011. "Modelling default contagion using multivariate phase-type distributions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-36, April.
- Steinbacher, Matjaz & Steinbacher, Mitja & Steinbacher, Matej, 2013. "Credit Contagion in Financial Markets: A Network-Based Approach," MPRA Paper 49616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fred E. Benth & Geir Dahl & Carlo Mannino, 2010. "Computing optimal recovery policies for financial markets," DIS Technical Reports 2010-20, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Steven N. Evans & Alexandru Hening, 2010. "Non-existence of Markovian time dynamics for graphical models of correlated default," Papers 1008.2226, arXiv.org.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefan Weber should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.