Large Portfolio Asymptotics for Loss From Default
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucas, Andre & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter & Straetmans, Stefan, 2001.
"An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1635-1664, September.
- Lucas, André & Klaassen, Pieter & Spreij, Peter, 1999. "An analytic approach to credit risk of large corporate bond and loan portfolios," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dai Pra, Paolo & Tolotti, Marco, 2009.
"Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2913-2944, September.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Marco Tolotti, 2008. "Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses," Papers 0806.3399, arXiv.org.
- Nick Bush & Ben M. Hambly & Helen Haworth & Lei Jin & Christoph Reisinger, 2011. "Stochastic evolution equations in portfolio credit modelling with applications to exotic credit products," Papers 1103.4947, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2011.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2007.
"Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults Are Correlated,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 93-117, February.
- Sanjiv Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2006. "Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults are Correlated," NBER Working Papers 11961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2007. "Large portfolio losses: A dynamic contagion model," Papers 0704.1348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Gordy, Michael B., 2003.
"A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 199-232, July.
- Michael B. Gordy, 2002. "A risk-factor model foundation for ratings-based bank capital rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2002-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003. "Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 246, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:135-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karolina Bujok & Ben Hambly & Christoph Reisinger, 2012. "Multilevel simulation of functionals of Bernoulli random variables with application to basket credit derivatives," Papers 1211.0707, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Ben Hambly & Andreas Sojmark, 2018. "An SPDE Model for Systemic Risk with Endogenous Contagion," Papers 1801.10088, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Josselin Garnier & George Papanicolaou & Tzu-Wei Yang, 2015. "A risk analysis for a system stabilized by a central agent," Papers 1507.08333, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Wei, Li & Yuan, Zhongyi, 2016. "The loss given default of a low-default portfolio with weak contagion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 113-123.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2017. "Particle systems with singular interaction through hitting times: application in systemic risk modeling," Papers 1705.00691, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-09-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-09-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1109.1272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .