Report NEP-RMG-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garita, Gus, 2011. "The reciprocal relationship between systemic risk and real economic activity," MPRA Paper 33135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wickens, Michael R., 2011. "A DSGE model of banks and financial intermediation with default risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8556, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Lutz, 2011. "Simultaneous determination of market value and risk premium in the valuation of firms," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1120, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kay Giesecke & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers & Justin A. Sirignano, 2011. "Large Portfolio Asymptotics for Loss From Default," Papers 1109.1272, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Allen N. Berger & W. Scott Frame & Vasso P. Ioannidou, 2011. "Reexamining the empirical relation between loan risk and collateral: the roles of collateral characteristics and types," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2011-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Lluís Bermúdez & Antoni Ferri & Montserrat Guillén, 2011. "A correlation sensitivity analysis of non-life underwriting risk in solvency capital requirement estimation," Working Papers XREAP2011-12, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Sep 2011.
- Oleg Sokolinskiy & Dick van Dijk, 2011. "Forecasting Volatility with Copula-Based Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-125/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Menini & Michel Magnan & Antonio Parbonetti, 2011. "Fair Value Accounting: Information or Confusion for Financial Markets?," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-56, CIRANO.
- Gaurab Aryal & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2011. "Nonidentification of Insurance Models with Probability of Accidents," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2011-552, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Vladimir Vovk, 2011. "Losing money with a high Sharpe ratio," Papers 1109.0706, arXiv.org.