Default clustering in large portfolios: Typical events
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dai Pra, Paolo & Tolotti, Marco, 2009.
"Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2913-2944, September.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Marco Tolotti, 2008. "Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses," Papers 0806.3399, arXiv.org.
- Sanjiv R. Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2007.
"Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults Are Correlated,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(1), pages 93-117, February.
- Sanjiv Das & Darrell Duffie & Nikunj Kapadia & Leandro Saita, 2006. "Common Failings: How Corporate Defaults are Correlated," NBER Working Papers 11961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2007. "Large portfolio losses: A dynamic contagion model," Papers 0704.1348, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2009.
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003. "Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 246, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anastasia Borovykh & Andrea Pascucci & Stefano la Rovere, 2017. "Systemic risk in a mean-field model of interbank lending with self-exciting shocks," Papers 1710.00231, arXiv.org.
- Robert Elliott & Jia Shen, 2015. "Credit risk and contagion via self-exciting default intensity," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 319-344, November.
- Lijun Bo & Agostino Capponi, 2014.
"Bilateral credit valuation adjustment for large credit derivatives portfolios,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 431-482, April.
- Lijun Bo & Agostino Capponi, 2013. "Bilateral Credit Valuation Adjustment for Large Credit Derivatives Portfolios," Papers 1305.5575, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:135-161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Hambly & Andreas Sojmark, 2018. "An SPDE Model for Systemic Risk with Endogenous Contagion," Papers 1801.10088, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Josselin Garnier & George Papanicolaou & Tzu-Wei Yang, 2015. "A risk analysis for a system stabilized by a central agent," Papers 1507.08333, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Fei Fang & Yiwei Sun & Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2016. "The effect of heterogeneity on flocking behavior and systemic risk," Papers 1607.08287, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Delarue, F. & Inglis, J. & Rubenthaler, S. & Tanré, E., 2015. "Particle systems with a singular mean-field self-excitation. Application to neuronal networks," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(6), pages 2451-2492.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2013. "Default Clustering in Large Pools: Large Deviations," Papers 1311.0498, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1104.1773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .