Large Portfolio Losses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew W Lo, 2016. "Moore's Law vs. Murphy's Law in the financial system: who's winning?," BIS Working Papers 564, Bank for International Settlements.
- Mengzhe Zhang & Leunglung Chan, 2016. "Saddlepoint approximations to option price in a regime-switching model," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 55-69, February.
- Horst, Ulrich, 2007. "Stochastic cascades, credit contagion, and large portfolio losses," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 25-54, May.
- Sergey Nadtochiy & Mykhaylo Shkolnikov, 2017. "Particle systems with singular interaction through hitting times: application in systemic risk modeling," Papers 1705.00691, arXiv.org.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos & Richard B. Sowers, 2013. "Default Clustering in Large Pools: Large Deviations," Papers 1311.0498, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Govindaraj, Suresh, 2005. "Hypothesis testing for diffusion processes with continuous observations: Direct computation of large deviation results for error probabilities," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 234-247, December.
- Konstantinos Spiliopoulos, 2014. "Systemic Risk and Default Clustering for Large Financial Systems," Papers 1402.5352, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Glasserman, Paul & Kim, Kyoung-Kuk, 2009. "Saddlepoint approximations for affine jump-diffusion models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-36, January.
- Uberti, Pierpaolo & Figini, Silvia, 2010. "How to measure single-name credit risk concentrations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 232-238, April.
- Dai Pra, Paolo & Tolotti, Marco, 2009.
"Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 119(9), pages 2913-2944, September.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Marco Tolotti, 2008. "Heterogeneous credit portfolios and the dynamics of the aggregate losses," Papers 0806.3399, arXiv.org.
- Eisenberg, Larry, 2011. "Destabilizing properties of a VaR or probability-of-ruin constraint when variances may be infinite," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 10-18, January.
- Spiliopoulos, Konstantinos & Sowers, Richard B., 2011. "Recovery rates in investment-grade pools of credit assets: A large deviations analysis," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(12), pages 2861-2898.
- Richard B. Sowers, 2009. "Exact Pricing Asymptotics of Investment-Grade Tranches of Synthetic CDO's Part I: A Large Homogeneous Pool," Papers 0903.4475, arXiv.org.
- Huyen Pham, 2007. "Some applications and methods of large deviations in finance and insurance," Papers math/0702473, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2007.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2002-09-21 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2002-09-21 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:9177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .