Firm-level simulation of supply chain disruption triggered by actual and predicted earthquakes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- INOUE Hiroyasu & TODO Yasuyuki, 2018. "Firm-level Simulation of Supply Chain Disruption Triggered by Actual and Predicted Earthquakes," Discussion papers 18013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bak, Per & Chen, Kan & Scheinkman, Jose & Woodford, Michael, 1993.
"Aggregate fluctuations from independent sectoral shocks: self-organized criticality in a model of production and inventory dynamics,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 3-30, March.
- Peter Bak & Kan Chen & Jose Scheinkman & Michael Woodford, 1992. "Aggregate Fluctuations from Independent Sectoral Shocks: Self-Organized Criticality in a Model of Production and Inventory Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 4241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2006. "Credit contagion and aggregate losses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 741-767, May.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz‐Salehi, 2012.
"The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(5), pages 1977-2016, September.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The network origins of aggregate fluctuations," Economics Working Papers 1291, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2012. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000359, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 587, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Kentaro Nakajima & Petr Matous, 2015.
"How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect The Resilience Of Firms To Natural Disasters? Evidence From The Great East Japan Earthquake,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 209-229, March.
- TODO Yasuyuki & NAKAJIMA Kentaro & Petr MATOUS, 2013. "How Do Supply Chain Networks Affect the Resilience of Firms to Natural Disasters? Evidence from the Great East Japan Earthquake," Discussion papers 13028, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- INOUE Hiroyasu, 2016. "Analyses of Aggregate Fluctuations of Firm Networks Based on the Self-Organized Criticality Model and Control Theory," Discussion papers 16044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Adam Rose & Shu-Yi Liao, 2005. "Modeling Regional Economic Resilience to Disasters: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis of Water Service Disruptions," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 75-112.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2011. "The Granular Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 79(3), pages 733-772, May.
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003. "Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 246, Society for Computational Economics.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & TODO Yasuyuki, 2017. "Propagation of Negative Shocks through Firm Networks: Evidence from simulation on comprehensive supply chain data," Discussion papers 17044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Y. Fujiwara & H. Aoyama, 2010. "Large-scale structure of a nation-wide production network," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 77(4), pages 565-580, October.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:83:y:2017:i:c:p:232-269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiroyasu Inoue, 2015. "Analyses of Aggregate Fluctuations of Firm Network Based on the Self-Organized Criticality Model," Papers 1512.05066, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Guilmi, Corrado Di & Gaffeo, Edoardo & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Gallegati, Mauro & Palestrini, Antonio, 2005. "A new approach to business fluctuations: heterogeneous interacting agents, scaling laws and financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 489-512, April.
- Stéphane Hallegatte, 2008. "An adaptive regional input-output model and its application to the assessment of the economic cost of Katrina," Post-Print hal-00716550, HAL.
- Battiston, Stefano & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Gallegati, Mauro & Greenwald, Bruce & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2007. "Credit chains and bankruptcy propagation in production networks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2061-2084, June.
More about this item
Keywordssupply chain; propagation; disaster; agent; simulation; high performance computing;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:82920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .