Default estimation for low-default portfolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Garthwaite, Paul H. & Kadane, Joseph B. & O'Hagan, Anthony, 2005. "Statistical Methods for Eliciting Probability Distributions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 680-701, June.
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003. "Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 246, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giesecke, Kay & Weber, Stefan, 2004. "Cyclical correlations, credit contagion, and portfolio losses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 3009-3036, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalla Valle, Luciana & De Giuli, Maria Elena & Tarantola, Claudia & Manelli, Claudio, 2016.
"Default probability estimation via pair copula constructions,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 298-311.
- Luciana Dalla Valle & Maria Elena De Giuli & Claudio Manelli & Claudia Tarantola, 2013. "Default Probability Estimation via Pair Copula Constructions," DEM Working Papers Series 048, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Luciana Dalla Valle & Maria Elena De Giuli & Claudia Tarantola & Claudio Manelli, 2014. "Default Probability Estimation via Pair Copula Constructions," Papers 1405.1309, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Tsukahara, Fábio Yasuhiro & Kimura, Herbert & Sobreiro, Vinicius Amorim & Zambrano, Juan Carlos Arismendi, 2016. "Validation of default probability models: A stress testing approach," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 70-85.
- Yi-Ping Chang & Chih-Tun Yu, 2014. "Bayesian confidence intervals for probability of default and asset correlation of portfolio credit risk," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 331-361, February.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2009. "Incentive-Compatible Elicitation of Quantiles," Working Papers 09-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Wei, Li & Yuan, Zhongyi, 2016. "The loss given default of a low-default portfolio with weak contagion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 113-123.
- Orth, Walter, 2011. "Default probability estimation in small samples - with an application to sovereign bonds," MPRA Paper 33778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Orth, Walter, 2011. "Default probability estimation in small samples: With an application to sovereign bonds," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 5/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Feixue Huang & Yan He, 2010. "Enactment of Default Point in KMV Model on CMBC, SPDB, CMB, Huaxia Bank and SDB," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 1(1), pages 30-36, December.
- Dirk Tasche, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of probabilities of default for low default portfolios," Papers 1112.5550, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian inference Bayesian estimation Expert information Basel II Risk management;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:empfin:v:16:y:2009:i:1:p:164-173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jempfin .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.