Bayesian estimation of probabilities of default for low default portfolios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk Tasche, 2009. "Estimating discriminatory power and PD curves when the number of defaults is small," Papers 0905.3928, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2009. "Default estimation for low-default portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 164-173, January.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
- Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2011.
"Default estimation, correlated defaults, and expert information,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 173-192, March.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2008. "Default Estimation, Correlated Defaults, and Expert Information," Working Papers 08-02, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tasche, Dirk, 2002. "Expected shortfall and beyond," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1519-1533, July.
- Dirk Tasche, 2002. "Expected Shortfall and Beyond," Papers cond-mat/0203558, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2002.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2002. "Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 79-94, March.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M., 2010. "Default Estimation and Expert Information," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(2), pages 320-328.
- Katja Pluto & Dirk Tasche, 2004. "Estimating Probabilities of Default for Low Default Portfolios," Papers cond-mat/0411699, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2005.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yi-Ping Chang & Chih-Tun Yu, 2014. "Bayesian confidence intervals for probability of default and asset correlation of portfolio credit risk," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 331-361, February.
- Denis Surzhko, 2017. "Bayesian Approach to PD Calibration and Stress-testing in Low Default Portfolios," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-6.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-01-03 (Econometrics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-01-03 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1112.5550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .