Estimating discriminatory power and PD curves when the number of defaults is small
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cramer,J. S., 2011. "Logit Models from Economics and Other Fields," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521188036, April.
- Stephen Satchel & Wei Xia, 2006. "Analytic Models of the ROC Curve: Applications to Credit Rating Model Validation," Research Paper Series 181, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, April.
- Roger Newson, 2006. "Confidence intervals for rank statistics: Percentile slopes, differences, and ratios," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(4), pages 497-520, December.
- Roger Newson, 2002. "Parameters behind "nonparametric" statistics: Kendall's tau,Somers' D and median differences," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 45-64, February.
- Roger Newson, 2006. "Confidence intervals for rank statistics: Somers' D and extensions," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(3), pages 309-334, September.
- Alexander Shapiro & Jos Berge, 2002. "Statistical inference of minimum rank factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 67(1), pages 79-94, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dirk Tasche, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of probabilities of default for low default portfolios," Papers 1112.5550, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Dirk Tasche, 2012. "Bounds for rating override rates," Papers 1203.2287, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Dirk Tasche, 2012. "The art of probability-of-default curve calibration," Papers 1212.3716, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0905.3928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .