Default Estimation and Expert Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Blümke, 2020. "Estimating the probability of default for no‐default and low‐default portfolios," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(1), pages 89-107, January.
- Dalla Valle, Luciana & De Giuli, Maria Elena & Tarantola, Claudia & Manelli, Claudio, 2016.
"Default probability estimation via pair copula constructions,"
European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(1), pages 298-311.
- Luciana Dalla Valle & Maria Elena De Giuli & Claudio Manelli & Claudia Tarantola, 2013. "Default Probability Estimation via Pair Copula Constructions," DEM Working Papers Series 048, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Luciana Dalla Valle & Maria Elena De Giuli & Claudia Tarantola & Claudio Manelli, 2014. "Default Probability Estimation via Pair Copula Constructions," Papers 1405.1309, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Weißbach, Rafael & Mollenhauer, Thomas, 2011. "Modelling Rating Transitions," VfS Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48698, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bhattacharya, Arnab & Wilson, Simon P. & Soyer, Refik, 2019. "A Bayesian approach to modeling mortgage default and prepayment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 274(3), pages 1112-1124.
- Dirk Tasche, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of probabilities of default for low default portfolios," Papers 1112.5550, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Orth, Walter, 2011. "Default probability estimation in small samples: With an application to sovereign bonds," Discussion Papers in Econometrics and Statistics 5/11, University of Cologne, Institute of Econometrics and Statistics.
- Yi-Ping Chang & Chih-Tun Yu, 2014. "Bayesian confidence intervals for probability of default and asset correlation of portfolio credit risk," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 331-361, February.
- Walter Orth, 2013. "Default probability estimation in small samples--with an application to sovereign bonds," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 1891-1902, December.
- Azamat Abdymomunov & Sharon Blei & Bakhodir Ergashev, 2015. "Integrating Stress Scenarios into Risk Quantification Models," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 57-79, February.
- Orth, Walter, 2011. "Default probability estimation in small samples - with an application to sovereign bonds," MPRA Paper 33778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:2:y:2010:p:320-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.