Derivatives and Credit Contagion in Interconnected Networks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- S. Heise & R. Kühn, 2012. "Derivatives and credit contagion in interconnected networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 85(4), pages 1-19, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helen Haworth & Christoph Reisinger & William Shaw, 2008. "Modelling bonds and credit default swaps using a structural model with contagion," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 669-680.
- Darrell Duffie & Andreas Eckner & Guillaume Horel & Leandro Saita, 2009. "Frailty Correlated Default," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(5), pages 2089-2123, October.
- Robert A. Jarrow & Stuart M. Turnbull, 2008.
"Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 17, pages 377-409,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jarrow, Robert A & Turnbull, Stuart M, 1995. " Pricing Derivatives on Financial Securities Subject to Credit Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 53-85, March.
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- J. P. L. Hatchett & R. Kuhn, 2009. "Credit contagion and credit risk," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 373-382.
- Helmut Elsinger & Alfred Lehar & Martin Summer, 2006. "Risk Assessment for Banking Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(9), pages 1301-1314, September.
- Egloff, Daniel & Leippold, Markus & Vanini, Paolo, 2007. "A simple model of credit contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2475-2492, August.
- Neu, Peter & Kühn, Reimer, 2004. "Credit risk enhancement in a network of interdependent firms," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 342(3), pages 639-655.
- Sheri Markose & Simone Giansante & Mateusz Gatkowski & Ali Rais Shaghaghi, 2010. "Too Interconnected To Fail: Financial Contagion and Systemic Risk In Network Model of CDS and Other Credit Enhancement Obligations of US Banks," Working Papers 033, COMISEF.
- Stefan Weber & Kay Giesecke, 2003. "Credit Contagion and Aggregate Losses," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 246, Society for Computational Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clerc, L. & Gabrieli, S. & Kern, S. & El Omari, Y., 2014. "Monitoring the European CDS Market through Networks: Implications for Contagion Risks," Working papers 477, Banque de France.
- Tathagata Banerjee & Zachary Feinstein, 2018. "Impact of Contingent Payments on Systemic Risk in Financial Networks," Papers 1805.08544, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Vuillemey, Guillaume & Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2015.
"Disentangling the bond–CDS nexus: A stress test model of the CDS market,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 32-45.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Vuillemey, Guillaume, 2013. "Disentangling the bond-CDS nexus: a stress test model of the CDS market," Working Paper Series 1599, European Central Bank.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:37:y:2018:i:1:p:30-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Azusa Takeyama & Nick Constantinou & Dmitri Vinogradov, 2012. "Credit Risk Contagion and the Global Financial Crisis," IMES Discussion Paper Series 12-E-15, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Pierre Paga & Reimer Kuhn, 2014. "Contagion in an interacting economy," Papers 1409.2625, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2015.
- Annika Birch & Tomaso Aste, 2014. "Systemic Losses Due to Counter Party Risk in a Stylized Banking System," Papers 1402.3688, arXiv.org.
- Diego Aparicio & Daniel Fraiman, 2015. "Banking Networks And Leverage Dependence In Emerging Countries," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 18(07n08), pages 1-21, November.
- repec:gam:jrisks:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:42-:d:142688 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & de Castro Miranda, Rodrigo & da Silva Medeiros, Maurício, 2016. "Contagion in CDS, banking and equity markets," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 120-134.
- Henry, Jérôme & Zimmermann, Maik & Leber, Miha & Kolb, Markus & Grodzicki, Maciej & Amzallag, Adrien & Vouldis, Angelos & Hałaj, Grzegorz & Pancaro, Cosimo & Gross, Marco & Baudino, Patrizia & Sydow, , 2013. "A macro stress testing framework for assessing systemic risks in the banking sector," Occasional Paper Series 152, European Central Bank.
- repec:spr:jeicoo:v:13:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11403-016-0182-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Muhlbacher & Thomas Guhr, 2018. "Credit Risk Meets Random Matrices: Coping with Non-Stationary Asset Correlations," Papers 1803.00261, arXiv.org.
- Diego Aparicio & Daniel Fraiman, 2015. "Banking Networks and Leverage Dependence: Evidence from Selected Emerging Countries," Papers 1507.01901, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:520:y:2019:i:c:p:458-480 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:assmgt:v:19:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1057_s41260-017-0068-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunnermeier, M. & Clerc, L. & Scheicher, M., 2013. "Assessing contagion risks in the CDS market," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 17, pages 123-134, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1202.3025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.