|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Kyiv Economics Institute Kyiv, Ukraine
Kyiv School of Economics
13 Yakira Str, 04119 Kyiv
RePEc:edi:keiiiua (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ryzhenkov, Mykola, 2016. "Resource misallocation and productivity in Ukrainian food industry," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245173, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ryzhenkov, Mykola, 2016. "Resource misallocation and manufacturing productivity: The case of Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 41-55.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Ryzhenkov, Mykola, 2016.
"Resource misallocation and manufacturing productivity: The case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 41-55.
- López, José Joaquín, 2017. "Financial frictions and productivity: Evidence from Mexico," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 294-301.
- Siwapong Dheera Aumpon, 2018. "Resource Misallocation and Rice Productivity in Thailand," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 14(2), pages 143-153.
- Tsekouras, Kostas & Chatzistamoulou, Nikos & Kounetas, Kostas, 2017. "Productive performance, technology heterogeneity and hierarchies: Who to compare with whom," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 465-478.
- Gregory Brock & Constantin Ogloblin, 2018. "Russian 1998–2007 TFP decomposed: some inspiration emerging from inherited Soviet legacy," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 135-151, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mykola Ryzhenkov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.