Report NEP-CIS-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kožar, Maja & Pintar, Marjeta & Volk, Tina & Rednak, Miro & Rac, Ilona & Erjavec, Emil, 2016. "Agriculture and agricultural policy in Eastern European Neighbourhood," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245877, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wolf, Verena & Deppermann, Andre & Tabeau, Andrzej & Banse, Martin & van Berkum, Siemen & Haß, Marlen & Havlik, Petr & Philippidis, George & Salamon, Petra & Verma, Monika, 2016. "Linking three market models to project Russian and Ukrainian wheat markets till 2030," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245878, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Epstein, David & Curtiss, Jarmila, 2016. "Identifying differences in capital growth trajectories of agricultural enterprises in Russia," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245112, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Evgeny Yakovlev, 2016. "Demand for Alcohol Consumption and Implication for Mortality: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0221, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Petrović, Dragan & Bukvić, Rajko, 2016.
"Компаративна Анализа И Могућности Сарадње Републике Србије И Волго-Вјатског Рејона Руске Федерације У Области Аграра
[Comparative analysis and possibilities of cooperation in agrar production betwe," MPRA Paper 74739, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Anna Grebenyuk & Sergey Shashnov & Alexander Sokolov, 2016. "S&T Priority Setting. International Practices and the Case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 67/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2016. "Russian Agricultural Import Ban: Quantifying Losses Of German Agri-Food Exporters," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244867, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Romets, Dmytro & Menrad, Klaus, 2016. "Which Factors Influence Investments of Ukrainian Agroholdings in Biogas?," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245876, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea Ascani & Riccardo Crescenzi & Simona Iammarino, 2015. "Economic Institutions and the Location Strategies of European Multinationals in their Geographical Neighbourhood," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2015-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Ryzhenkov, Mykola, 2016. "Resource misallocation and productivity in Ukrainian food industry," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245173, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koen Schoors & Maria Semenova & Andrey Zubanov, 2016. "Depositor Discipline in Russian Regions: Flight to Familiarity or Trust in Local Authorities?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Natalia M. Dolgorukova, 2015. "Bakhtin in France: A Critical Look at the First French Reviews Appeared in the 1970s," HSE Working papers WP BRP 17/LS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.