Report NEP-TRA-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koen Schoors & Maria Semenova & Andrey Zubanov, 2016. "Depositor Discipline in Russian Regions: Flight to Familiarity or Trust in Local Authorities?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 58/FE/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Matkowski, Zbigniew & Prochniak, Mariusz & Rapacki, Ryszard, 2016. "Real Income Convergence between Central Eastern and Western Europe: Past, Present, and Prospects," EconStor Conference Papers 146992, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Berta, Mauro & Bottero, Marta & Ferretti, Valentina, 2018. "A mixed methods approach for the integration of urban design and economic evaluation: industrial heritage and urban regeneration in China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68032, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anna Grebenyuk & Sergey Shashnov & Alexander Sokolov, 2016. "S&T Priority Setting. International Practices and the Case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 67/STI/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Csonka, Arnold & Fertő, Imre, 2016. "Crisis and Agglomeration in the Hungarian Hog Sector," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244787, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2016. "Productive specialization in Romanian farms using Moran's Index," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244784, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Petrović, Dragan & Bukvić, Rajko, 2016.
"Компаративна Анализа И Могућности Сарадње Републике Србије И Волго-Вјатског Рејона Руске Федерације У Области Аграра
[Comparative analysis and possibilities of cooperation in agrar production betwe," MPRA Paper 74739, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Evgeny Yakovlev, 2016. "Demand for Alcohol Consumption and Implication for Mortality: Evidence from Russia," Working Papers w0221, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Nicolas Véron, 2016. "Financial regulation: The G20’s missing Chinese dream," Policy Contributions 17259, Bruegel.
- Ryzhenkov, Mykola, 2016. "Resource misallocation and productivity in Ukrainian food industry," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245173, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dang Thi Thu Hoai & Finn Tarp & Dirk van Seventer & Ho Cong Hoa., 2016. "Growth and structural transformation in Vietnam during the 2000s," WIDER Working Paper Series 108, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Pulmanis, Emils, 2016. "Implementation of the eHealth Project in Latvia: Project audit perspective," MPRA Paper 74629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Rawski, 2016. "China as a Potential Partner for Latin American Electricity Projects," Working Paper 5997, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Yao, Yao, 2016. "Higher education expansion, economic reform and labor productivity," Working Paper Series 5357, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lu, Ming & Xia, Yiran, 2016. "Migration in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 593, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kožar, Maja & Pintar, Marjeta & Volk, Tina & Rednak, Miro & Rac, Ilona & Erjavec, Emil, 2016. "Agriculture and agricultural policy in Eastern European Neighbourhood," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245877, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Epstein, David & Curtiss, Jarmila, 2016. "Identifying differences in capital growth trajectories of agricultural enterprises in Russia," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245112, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fałkowski, Jan, 2016. "Promoting change or preserving the status quo? - the consequences of dominating local politics by agricultural interests. Some evidence on structural change in Poland during the transition period," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 245115, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chao Li & John Gibson, 2016. "Pareto's Law and City Size in China: Diverging Patterns in Land and People," Working Papers in Economics 16/09, University of Waikato.
- Wolf, Verena & Deppermann, Andre & Tabeau, Andrzej & Banse, Martin & van Berkum, Siemen & Haß, Marlen & Havlik, Petr & Philippidis, George & Salamon, Petra & Verma, Monika, 2016. "Linking three market models to project Russian and Ukrainian wheat markets till 2030," 155th Seminar, September 19-21, 2016, Kiev, Ukraine 245878, European Association of Agricultural Economists.