Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Directorate of Agrcultural Economics Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Amhara Regional Agricultural Research Institute (ARARI)
RePEc:edi:dararet (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2016. "Rural Non-Farm Sector, Agricultural Self-Employment And Wage Employment In Agricultural Households: The Implications For Income And Risk In Rural Ethiopia," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244809, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2016. "Cost of Risk Exposure, Farm Disinvestment and Adaptation to Climate Uncertainties: The Case of Arable Farms in the EU," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015.
"On Smallholder Farmers' Exposure to Risk and Adaptation Mechanisms: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia,"
89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
204223, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew, 2015. "Expossure To Risk And Risk Management In Smallholder Agriculture," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209211, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Ayenew, Habtamu & Estruch, Elisenda & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew & Schickramm, Lena & Wobst, Peter, 2015.
"Decent Rural Employment and Agricultural Production Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa,"
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy
211187, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew & Schickramm, Lena, 2015. "The Quality Of Rural Employment And Agricultural Production Efficiency - Empirical Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209206, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew & Elisenda Estruch & Johannes Sauer & Getachew Abate-Kassa & Lena Schickramm & Peter Wobst, 2017. "Decent rural employment and farm production efficiency: empirical evidence from Tanzania and Ethiopia," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 48(5), pages 587-596, September.
- Habtamu Yesigat, 2012. "Impact of Agricultural Input and Output Market Development Interventions in Ethiopia," International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), IGI Global, vol. 1(1), pages 39-50, January.
- Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew, 2012. "Does Fattening Pay for Smallholders?: Empirical Results of One-Limit Tobit Model for Cattle Fattening in North West Ethiopia," International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), IGI Global, vol. 1(3), pages 20-31, July.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Habtamu Yesigat Ayenew should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.