Report NEP-DEV-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Kuecken & Josselin Thuilliez & Marie-Anne Valfort, 2013. "Large-scale health interventions and education: Evidence from Roll Back Malaria in Africa," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13075r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jun 2015.
- Goldstein,Markus P. & Houngbedji,Kenneth & Kondylis,Florence & O'Sullivan,Michael B. & Selod,Harris, 2016. "Formalizing rural land rights in West Africa : early evidence from a randomized impact evaluation in Benin," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7435, The World Bank.
- Rashad, Ahmed & Sharaf, Mesbah, 2015. "Does Economic Growth Reduce Child Malnutrition in Egypt? New Evidence from National Demographic and Health Survey," Working Papers 2015-16, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Miriam Juárez-Torres, 2015. "The Impact of Food Price Shocks on Consumption and Nutritional Patterns of Urban Mexican Households," Working Papers 2015-16, Banco de México.
- Emilio Gutierrez & Laura Juarez & Adrian Rubli, 2015. "The Effect of a Transfer Program for the Elderly in Mexico City on Co-Residing Children's School Enrollment," Working Papers 2015-09, Banco de México.
- Izabela Sobiech, 2015. "Remittances, finance and growth: does financial development foster remittances and their impact on economic growth," FIW Working Paper series 158, FIW.
- Irani Arráiz & Carla Calero & Songqing Jin & Alexandra Peralta, 2015. "Planting the Seeds: The Impact of Training on Mango Producers in Haiti," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 90836, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ayenew, Habtamu Yesigat & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew & Schickramm, Lena, 2015. "The Quality Of Rural Employment And Agricultural Production Efficiency - Empirical Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209206, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Achim Ahrens, 2015. "Civil conflicts in Africa: Climate, economic shocks, nighttime lights and spill-over effects," SEEC Discussion Papers 1501, Spatial Economics and Econometrics Centre, Heriot Watt University.