The Quality Of Rural Employment And Agricultural Production Efficiency - Empirical Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ayenew, H.Y. & Estruch, E. & Sauer, J. & Abate-Kassa, G. & Schrickmann, L. & Wobst, P., 2016. "The Quality of Rural Employment and Aricultural Production Efficiency – Empirical Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 51, March.
- Ayenew, Habtamu & Estruch, Elisenda & Sauer, Johannes & Abate-Kassa, Getachew & Schickramm, Lena & Wobst, Peter, 2015. "Decent Rural Employment and Agricultural Production Efficiency: Empirical Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211187, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1990. "The Fair Wage-Effort Hypothesis and Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(2), pages 255-283.
- Brendan Burchell & Kirsten Sehnbruch & Agnieszka Piasna & Nurjk Agloni, 2014. "The quality of employment and decent work: definitions, methodologies, and ongoing debates," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 459-477.
- Aigner, Dennis & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1977. "Formulation and estimation of stochastic frontier production function models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 21-37, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Security and Poverty; Labor and Human Capital; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-10-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2015-10-17 (Development)
- NEP-EFF-2015-10-17 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi15:209206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.