by members of
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
New York City, New York (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Tanya O'Garra & Susana Mourato, 2015. "Are we willing to give what it takes? Willingness to pay for climate change adaptation in developing countries," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64688, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tanya Oï¿½Garra & Susanna Mourato, 2013. "An Experimental Investigation of the Impacts of Persuasion and Information Acquisition on Non-Use Values for Climate Change Adaptation," GRI Working Papers 125, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Musumba, Mark & Mjelde, James, 2013. "Remitter/Receiver Relations in Africa," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150123, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Musumba, Mark & Zhang, Yuquan W. & DeRosa, Kyle, 2013. "Sustainable Agricultural Intensification In Southern Tanzania – A Bio-Economic Model Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150126, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tanya Oï¿½Garra, 2012. "Individual consumers and climate change: searching for a new moral compass," GRI Working Papers 81, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Musumba, Mark & Sen Gupta, Rajorshi, 2011. "Price Transmission to Ugandan Coffee Growers in a Liberalized Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103906, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- James Fearon & Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy Weinstein, 2009. "Development Assistance, Institution Building, and Social Cohesion after Civil War: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Liberia," Working Papers 194, Center for Global Development.
- Habyarimana, James P. & Humphreys, Macartan & Posner, Daniel N. & Weinstein, Jeremy, 2006. "Why Does Ethnic Diversity Undermine Public Goods Provision? An Experimental Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeremy Weinstein & Macartan Humphreys, 2005. "Disentangling the Determinants of Successful Demobilization and Reintegration," Working Papers 69, Center for Global Development.
- Mark Musumba & Aklesso Egbendewe-Mondzozo & Bruce A. McCarl, 2014.
"Analysis of the Cost of Malaria in Children and Use of Insecticide-treated Bednets in Africa,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 74–87.
- Mark Musumba & Aklesso Egbendewe-Mondzozo & Bruce A. McCarl, 2014. "Analysis of the Cost of Malaria in Children and Use of Insecticide-treated Bednets in Africa," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 74-87, 03.
- Mark Musumba & Rajorshi Sen Gupta, 2013. "Transmission of World Prices to Ugandan Coffee Growers in a Liberalised Economy," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 219-234, 03.
- Mark Musumba & Yanhong H. Jin & James W. Mjelde, 2011. "Factors influencing career location preferences of international graduate students in the United States," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 501-517, June.
- Tanya O’Garra, 2009. "Bequest Values for Marine Resources: How Important for Indigenous Communities in Less-Developed Economies?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(2), pages 179-202, October.
- James D. Fearon & Macartan Humphreys & Jeremy M. Weinstein, 2009. "Can Development Aid Contribute to Social Cohesion after Civil War? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Post-conflict Liberia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 287-91, May.
- O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Pearson, Peter, 2008. "Investigating attitudes to hydrogen refuelling facilities and the social cost to local residents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2074-2085, June.
- Macartan Humphreys, 2008. "Existence of a multicameral core," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 31(3), pages 503-520, October.
- O'Garra, Tanya & Mourato, Susana & Garrity, Lisa & Schmidt, Patrick & Beerenwinkel, Anne & Altmann, Matthias & Hart, David & Graesel, Cornelia & Whitehouse, Simon, 2007. "Is the public willing to pay for hydrogen buses? A comparative study of preferences in four cities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3630-3642, July.
- Tanya O’Garra & Susana Mourato, 2007. "Public Preferences for Hydrogen Buses: Comparing Interval Data, OLS and Quantile Regression Approaches," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(4), pages 389-411, April.
- Macartan Humphreys, 2007. "Strategic ratification," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 191-208, July.
- Macartan Humphreys, 2003. "Aspects économiques des guerres civiles," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(174), pages 269-296.