Cognitive and Noncognitive Peer Effects in Early Education
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eisenkopf, Gerald & Hessami, Zohal & Fischbacher, Urs & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 2015.
"Academic performance and single-sex schooling: Evidence from a natural experiment in Switzerland,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 123-143.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Zohal Hessami & Urs Fischbacher & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Academic Performance and Single-Sex Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Switzerland," TWI Research Paper Series 69, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Zohal Hessami & Urs Fischbacher & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Academic Performance and Single-Sex Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Switzerland," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-34, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Gerald Eisenkopf & Zohal Hessami & Urs Fischbacher & Heinrich Ursprung, 2011. "Academic Performance and Single-Sex Schooling: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 3592, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jones, Sam, 2016. "How does classroom composition affect learning outcomes in Ugandan primary schools?," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 66-78.
- Schindler, Dirk & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2012.
"Debt shifting and ownership structure,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 635-647.
- Dirk Schindler & Guttorm Schjelderup, 2011. "Debt Shifting and Ownership Structure," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-35, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Murguia Baysse, Juan Manuel, 2013. "Essays on agricultural, financial economics and education," ISU General Staff Papers 201301010800004458, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jorssa:v:180:y:2017:i:2:p:475-502 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahn, Tom & Trogdon, Justin G., 2017. "Peer delinquency and student achievement in middle school," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 192-217.
- Christina Felfe & Martin Huber, 2017.
"Does preschool boost the development of minority children?: the case of Roma children,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 180(2), pages 475-502, February.
- Felfe, Christina & Huber, Martin, 2015. "Does preschool boost the development of minority children? The case of Roma children," FSES Working Papers 455, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- repec:eee:ecoedu:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Calver, 2015. "Closing the Aboriginal Education Gap in Canada: Assessing Progress and Estimating the Economic Benefits," CSLS Research Reports 2015-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Feng, Han & Li, Jiayao, 2016. "Head teachers, peer effects, and student achievement," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 268-283.
- Arteaga, Irma & Humpage, Sarah & Reynolds, Arthur J. & Temple, Judy A., 2014. "One year of preschool or two: Is it important for adult outcomes?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 221-237.
- Horoi, Irina & Ost, Ben, 2015. "Disruptive peers and the estimation of teacher value added," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 180-192.
- Pedro N. Silva & John Micklewright & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2012. "The impact of sampling variation on peer measures: a comment on a proposal to adjust estimates for measurement error," DoQSS Working Papers 12-12, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:92:y:2010:i:3:p:562-576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.